Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog homes urgent.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
My dog was rehomed but has now come back due to new owner now not wanting a dog and a 1 year old, the baby cries when the dog barks :ffsparr:

So we urgently need to find the dog a new home, he is a staff/border collie cross is long haired and very hansom, but he cant be around other animals due to a fear of them, we also would rather he went to a home with no children not due to worrys we have but due to issues like we have today, he needs a bit of work due to his cross bread and walks. We have a dog trainer willing to work with the new owners also, but for us really time has run out now, his 4 years old.

This is a picture of him.

We love him to bits, but we really cant do it, we have spent alot of money on the trainer and it was working, but we also have his brother here who belongs to another person that lives in our house, and they simply spark of each other and we dont want that round the baby, the other dog is as good as gold, but sadly Goo needs some work and we have run out of time, RSPCA has said they will take him but we have been told that due to his requirements his likely not to be re-homed and would be put down by them. But sadly Dogs trust are full up at the moment and wont take him.

Any one knows any good dog homes, or if anyone would be interested the dog trainer thinks someone with a good bit of land would be perfect for him, he just loves to run and be outside. :cheers:

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not for me I'm afraid but good luck to you and well done for doing this and giving it every chance

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good luck with this mate. He looks a bundle of fun.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Im angry they didnt do a thing the dog trainer or we said, not a thing no wonder they had issues there first dog and they said they were committed to getting him sorted clearly that was spill to get a free dog, so pissed off, where back at square one with him, now going to pay to send him to dog borstal. Im very cross very very cross.

dibbydoo

DibbyDoo
Aug 1, 2011
Brighton
I'll get my friend kira to look at this post, she has a lot to do with seaford dogs trust i think.

Razzledazzle28

Aug 6, 2011
Eastbourne
Seaford dog rescue

Hiya, Please contact Seaford dog rescue on (sue) 07707738925 (facebook "seaford dog rescue) I can't garuntee anything but at least speak to her (she's my mum lol)
Cheers Abi :)

Kira x

Hope all goes well for the little fella:down:

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 88

Leas

Dec 3, 2011
hope you get it sorted mate , to be honest its my worst nightmare , my wife has a dog and i cant stand the thing .................. all the best

hope you get it sorted mate , to be honest its my worst nightmare , my wife has a dog and i cant stand the thing .................. All the best

Thats the problem,the right dog with the right people can be a great mix,but its not that easy to get that match.
We have been at both ends of the spectrum with pyscho dog to perfect pet.
Be careful out there its heart breaking if it goes tits up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here