Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray in a real kit

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
It must hurt so bad, hahahahahaha

Hurt so bad!!!! your havin a fuckin laugh you little palace mug, if your club want to pay over the odds wages for a player that clearly does not fit into our plans so be it..we could have kept him!!! the club would have made sure of that, but obviously his demands were not worthy, also he is unproven in the championship.. well......sign of desperation me thinks. he will do f*** all for you.

WAS IT NOT YOUR CLUB WHO SIGNED EDGAR DAVIDS???? WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT THAT TURNED OUT TO BE!!!! YOUR TEAM WILL GO DOWN NEXT SEASON, AND SELHURST WILL BE SOLD FROM UNDER YOUR NOSES, and you know what i'll be over the fookin moon seeing you lot go into extinction

Hurt so bad!!!! your havin a fuckin laugh you little palace mug, if your club want to pay over the odds wages for a player that clearly does not fit into our plans so be it..we could have kept him!!! the club would have made sure of that, but obviously his demands were not worthy, also he is unproven in the championship.. well......sign of desperation me thinks. he will do f*** all for you.

WAS IT NOT YOUR CLUB WHO SIGNED EDGAR DAVIDS???? WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT THAT TURNED OUT TO BE!!!! YOUR TEAM WILL GO DOWN NEXT SEASON, AND SELHURST WILL BE SOLD FROM UNDER YOUR NOSES, and you know what i'll be over the fookin moon seeing you lot go into extinction

If he thinks some free transfer hurts, he should try having bum grapes.

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth
Blimey:eek: Looks like Crystalmas Panto already :D Sh-its behind you from where I'm sat Palarse... really happy for You Mugs! Lmao

May 25, 2011
Here you go benders here's a better one for you to masturbate over. Looking trim and raring to go next saturday.
By the way I dont quite understand the piss taking out of the GAC sponsor, yes it sounds like cac or cack or however you like spelling it but its a logistics company. GAC has no meaning in the dictionary and it certainly does not mean shit, pooh or any other slang words for feces. Although I can understand why you lot like mentioning it so much.

Attachments

• Glenn+Murray+Crystal+Palace+v+Norwich+City+dazKpn4GYDrl.jpg
    Glenn+Murray+Crystal+Palace+v+Norwich+City+dazKpn4GYDrl.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 467

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
looks a bit fat to be honest mate

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Here you go benders here's a better one for you to masturbate over. Looking trim and raring to go next saturday.
By the way I dont quite understand the piss taking out of the GAC sponsor, yes it sounds like cac or cack or however you like spelling it but its a logistics company. GAC has no meaning in the dictionary and it certainly does not mean shit, pooh or any other slang words for feces. Although I can understand why you lot like mentioning it so much.

BAN please mods :)

PS - While we're on the stereotypes it's nice to see an Englishman in Croyden - even if he is a ****

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003

have you paid Glenda yet - or is he in the very long line of CPFC creditors ?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8

Prick. The company I work for used to use GAC for shipping logistics overseas, then we binned them as they were the gackest logistics company out there, totally f***ing bobbins they are.

Your sponsors seem to be in a symbiotic relationship with the House of Nigel

By the way I dont quite understand the piss taking out of the GAC sponsor, yes it sounds like cac or cack or however you like spelling it but its a logistics company. GAC has no meaning in the dictionary and it certainly does not mean shit, pooh or any other slang words for feces

It is also an anagram of CAG......That couldn't be Croydon and Area Gay society could it? CAGS – Croydon Area Gay Society

finalists.jpg

Which one are you, big boy? You seem to have a bit of an obsession with all things bottom related, after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here