Zoe Ball

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Probably unfairly, I've never got over her appearance on Fantasy Football League, which was probably 20 years ago.

She was asked about who she supports, and she said "Manchester United", despite her family all supporting Liverpool "But Liverpool went through a blurgh-phase (gestures up and down), so I supported Man Utd instead." Frank Skinner made a joke like "what, they slipped to about 5th? We can even SEE 5th from where we are."

That was it for me, I always picture that little moment whenever she is interviewed, I can't help it. It may seem harsh, but there you go, I don't like her, pretty much just for that.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Does anyone know when Heat magazine is next out?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
She's odd. From a cursory glance at google images one can witness several versions of Ball. Including: Gorgeous, tousled and sexy, rough as a badger's arse, 12 year old boy, face like a bee-keeper's apprentice, smug, goofy, and MILF. I think there is more than one of her.

Face like a bee-keeper's apprentice.
:lolol: Top stuff Nibble!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Her dad's pretty cool though and deserves some kudos for being the only TV personality from that era to still be a free man.

Too pissed up one would expect. Other than fathering her he had nothing to do with her upbringing. Her mother and step father brought her up. He was normally drunk, had the ability to sober up as he reached the stage.

Horses mouth and all that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Too pissed up one would expect. Other than fathering her he had nothing to do with her upbringing. Her mother and step father brought her up. He was normally drunk, had the ability to sober up as he reached the stage.

Horses mouth and all that.

He was due to give a talk at my infant school one evening years ago, 83 or 84, and I was so looking forward to it, proper excited. He never made it to the assembly hall.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For the sake of clarity, Zoe Ball had an affair in 2003 early in her marriage, with nothing recorded since. Hardly relevant to her dance show which she has only hosted for a few years.
I am pleased you have cleared that up for us, i am sure we can all sleep better tonight!! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports