Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zoe Ball

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
She had an affair with Fatboy Slim's closest mate at the time. The tart has no heart!

That bloke...Dan something or other..is also the ugliest mother****er in the world. Not only is she an adulterer she also showed that she ain't fussy.

Which gives me hope.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Is it just me, does Zoe Ball get on your tits.When she fronts that dancing show it's as if she's had a line of c**e just before and go's hypo.For ever interrupting guests,up,down,up,down per...lees shut up:angry:

Ignoring all the other punctuation, spelling and grammar errors............."hypo" ????? Yours pedantically.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
She's odd. From a cursory glance at google images one can witness several versions of Ball. Including: Gorgeous, tousled and sexy, rough as a badger's arse, 12 year old boy, face like a bee-keeper's apprentice, smug, goofy, and MILF. I think there is more than one of her.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
She's odd. From a cursory glance at google images one can witness several versions of Ball. Including: Gorgeous, tousled and sexy, rough as a badger's arse, 12 year old boy, face like a bee-keeper's apprentice, smug, goofy, and MILF. I think there is more than one of her.

This, this, THIS.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I don't really mind Zoe Ball. Fearne Cotton, on other hand, should not be allowed on TV or radio.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey she is top totty in my eyes.

On Strictly take two she is great...

:wave:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fearne Cotton is MUCH fitter than Zoe Ball. Not that I'm that fussed about either of them.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I don't really mind Zoe Ball. Fearne Cotton, on other hand, should not be allowed on TV or radio.

Really didn't get Fearne in her early days but she's grown into quite a hottie now !

PS - statistics show that more than half ( 57% of men, 54% of women ) are unfaithful to their partners. I wonder who on NSC falls into those stats ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
OK! For the record, I've met her and she's lovely.

For the record so have I and I agree. I also don't hold affairs against people - that's their business and it's rarely a one sided issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here