Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zesh Rehman

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Apologies if it's fixtures but it was said at our AGM last night :lolol: you've asked for Zesh to return on loan :lolol::lolol: for the whole season :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :yahoo:

but it's not all bad news cos you don't want Nick Ward :angry: How quickly you've forgotten that winnner against Forest! ;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I thought Nick Ward could turn out to be a very good player. He had the skill to beat anyone in League One, but too often played the ball late or took it a step too far. He is young, so I think it would be possible to iron that out.

I imagine we would be looking at Rehman as a back up centre back/right back? Unless Lynch is on the move???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Apologies if it's fixtures but it was said at our AGM last night :lolol: you've asked for Zesh to return on loan :lolol::lolol: for the whole season :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :yahoo:

but it's not all bad news cos you don't want Nick Ward :angry: How quickly you've forgotten that winnner against Forest! ;)

Thought we were trying to sign rehman on a free

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
When we have signed Andrew Whing and with Adam Hinshlewood back, hopefully, we would not need to waste money on wages for Rehman to be cover for those two as we have enough already.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Rehman = pretty good.
Ward was woeful.

This is really mugs me off about Nick Ward, looked really sharp in the few games he played here but everyone seems keen to criticise him for some reason? His time was so disrupted by flying to Azerbijan or some such place for those internationals but he found himself in some great positions at times in behind the midfield and showed some real creativity to create chances for strikers, can see him being lightweight in the championship and a little inconsistent but flair players are usually like that anyway. We need a creative player in the midfield area and I think he would have done the job for us.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Would be a good signing in my opinion. Played very well for us and WANTS to be in Brighton, loves the club.

Thinking outside of the box, perhaps management would use him as a holding midfield player if Bertin doesn't sign and the El-Abd rumours are true. Is versatile and can play many positions, has played in midfield and likes to get forward.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Is this a wind up? Ward isn't at QPR for them to loan out, he's in Australia playing for Perth.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If Nick Ward could play a decent final ball, he would actually be a good player. I still think there is something there. He's got to learn to pass the ball and stop giving it away by attempting to beat about 5 players at a time.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Would be a good signing for us. Big, physically strong, he can play in a number of positions and we know is a decent player at this level. Get him in.

1066gull

I have seen him play, and he was OK, better than OGH, Loft etc.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This is really mugs me off about Nick Ward, looked really sharp in the few games he played here but everyone seems keen to criticise him for some reason? His time was so disrupted by flying to Azerbijan or some such place for those internationals but he found himself in some great positions at times in behind the midfield and showed some real creativity to create chances for strikers, can see him being lightweight in the championship and a little inconsistent but flair players are usually like that anyway. We need a creative player in the midfield area and I think he would have done the job for us.

Indeed, something about flair players and Brighton fans dont mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here