Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Surely CH has got to change his strategy on this and leave BZ on the bench, bringing him on to turn the game but thus giving CH more wriggle room rather than having to burn his boats with a 25/30 mins substitution.

Why? We won 3-0. It was good to have the extra pace in the second half. I think it is optional whether he starts or ends but he has started the last 3 games that we have won.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
Why? We won 3-0. It was good to have the extra pace in the second half. I think it is optional whether he starts or ends but he has started the last 3 games that we have won.

im just so glad we have him and sidwell genuine players that love the club as we do --- shame on you doubters! we are so so LUCKY CRIKEY HOW I HATED ffffing Gillingham

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Zamora has been immense for us this season but last night it became apparent very quickly that it was not his sort of game and Hughton switched to Wilson as we looked to run at their back 4.

Zamora has exceeded my expectations this season and still think there is a fairytale in this season that involves him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here