Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora to Palace?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Decent player in his day but that was along time ago. Too many games missed through injury these days, No thanks.

In all fairness, I think he would add quality to your squad. Your team isn't exactly thriving upfront. Bobby would do a decent job, even as third choice.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
In all fairness, I think he would add quality to your squad. Your team isn't exactly thriving upfront. Bobby would do a decent job, even as third choice.

With the sort of money he would want he would be a very expensive benchwarmer. Alas BZ has had his day after what coulda shoulda would've been a great career, instead of just being a good one.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011

I would agree that he would add quality, I have always liked him. But his fitness is a concern, He can't add quality from the physio's room.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would feel utterly sick if he went there.

Even if he was on £20k a week two year deal and only made a 15 minute subs appearance before his knee went again ?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can't we sign him? Please, pretty please, Mr Bloom

Just out of interest.

Do you want to sign Binney, Ward and Napier as well?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes.

The sight of him in their hideous kit would just be WRONG.

Exactly this. I can't think of anything worse (in a footballing context) than seeing him in that kit. Just disgusting.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Last season he needed a hip operation but played on. It was quite sad seeing him hobble off at half time and sometimes still be sent out for the second half with some of the shit being thrown in his direction. He's been out this year for a knee op but still needs the hip op which will keep him out for at least 8 months. Can't understand why anyone would take him to be honest. He should have been sent for the op a long time ago. I believe his contract is up at the end of the season and I'm assuming he'll call it a day.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
When last linked with the scum didn't he say "there'd be snowballs in hell before that happens" or words to that effect. Whether he ever comes home or not I'd feel sickened if he signed for them.

I heard slightly differently to that.

My understanding was that he had actually begun discussing terms but received numerous threats (from both Brighton and Palace fans) and didn't want the hassle so stopped negotiations.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I heard slightly differently to that.

My understanding was that he had actually begun discussing terms but received numerous threats (from both Brighton and Palace fans) and didn't want the hassle so stopped negotiations.

That's probably more likely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here