Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora to Palace?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Now Phillips has left, they need someone to take his place on the bench and soak their wages up.

I'd actually be a bit disappointed if Bobby came back to us; i'd not want him to have a 'mare and blemish his legend status.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I think he would do well in the championship!!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If you do go to Palace, Bobby, make sure you hoover up maximum wages for minimum appearances :lolol:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Not even a fraction of the player he was.

Rather he went there than came back here if I'm honest, publicly admitted it's just a job and he isn't in love with the game.

Hope he doesn't go there as would certainly taint his Albion legend status

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You obviously have very strong hands, I think I'd have to resort to scissors.

I meant the plastic wallet. I'd probably just snap the card.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would take Bobby Z in a flash, why wouldn't you. If he can take a cut in his wages, he would be an excellent addition to our squad, would put some bums on seats and would sell some more shirts. Whats not to like?

If I was Bobby I'd turn up at Palace, negotiate hard on the money, go through the medical, sit down to sign the contract, then very clamly get up and say

"I'm not signing this, you can pay me all the money in the world and I wouldn't play at this dump, in front of those scum, and for you you total dick of an owner. I'm heading to the AMEX, I'll play for nothing, because they love me. Now get me the **** out of this hell hole".

But I guess that won't happen :(

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Decent player in his day but that was along time ago. Too many games missed through injury these days, No thanks.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Decent player in his day but that was along time ago. Too many games missed through injury these days, No thanks.

I really don't think beggers can be chosers....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here