Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zahahahaha set for Man Utd for 8 rising to 12 million

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Still a 50/50 chance, you either WILL or WONT.

No. Not at all. Your understanding is completely flawed.

Team A vs Team B in a cup second leg with a penalty shootout. One team MUST win. Let's say it's Bradford vs Swansea. The outcome of the game will not come down to a 50/50. More like 20/80 in Swansea's favour.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No. Not at all. Your understanding is completely flawed.

Team A vs Team B in a cup second leg with a penalty shootout. One team MUST win. Let's say it's Bradford vs Swansea. The outcome of the game will not come down to a 50/50. More like 20/80 in Swansea's favour.

Fact remains either you will or won't get promoted. Results have deteriorated somewhat since Olly turned up and with winnies head being turned who knows for sure what the rest of the season holds for you.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
"Only Cardiff and Hull can compete with us"

So which is it?

Either you're unbeatable by anyone apart from Cardiff or Hull, or you're not.

Which one is it?

That's not what I said. I didn't say that only Cardiff and Hull could beat us in an individual game (although Cardiff are one of two teams to beat us since the first 3 games of the season) I said that they could compete with us in the long run over the course of the season. I can't see any other teams coming into the top 3. We're too good for you.

So Middlesbrough , Leicester , ourselves , Leeds etc won't be more competitive in the 2nd half of the season ?

There's every chance that you'll be more competitive in the second half of the season than you were in the first half. However, there's a very good chance that we will strengthen too.

I'm saying that we're still going to be stronger (and in comparison to BHA and Leeds, significantly stronger)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Fact remains either you will or won't get promoted. Results have deteriorated somewhat since Olly turned up and with winnies head being turned who knows for sure what the rest of the season holds for you.

We were conceding goals right at the death which meant that we drew a few games that we should have won. We absolutely demolished Wolves in our last game and how we only won 3-1 I'll never know.

Wilfried was the best player on the pitch that game. If he had his head turned, he has seemingly sorted himself out.

It's not set in stone but we are pretty likely to be in the top 2.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
But at the end of the season you will either be promoted or not. There is no middle ground. Is that simple enough for you?

We will either be promoted or not promoted. This is not at all the same as a 50/50 chance.

You're wrong. Learn from it and move on :dunce:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Blind? Please point me to the evidence that suggests we need the money.

look at your accounts, read your owns boards messages to the fans, you are losing money day by day, you average a very small number of fans.......it's not rocket science fella

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This one has GOT to be the WELCHER Seaside.

Everything about the prat is the same.

PAY UP THE £500 To REMF or f*** of.
You should know there are a few Palace fans out there who have been totally brainwashed by CPFC2010 :wink:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
That's not what I said. I didn't say that only Cardiff and Hull could beat us in an individual game (although Cardiff are one of two teams to beat us since the first 3 games of the season) I said that they could compete with us in the long run over the course of the season. I can't see any other teams coming into the top 3. We're too good for you.

There's every chance that you'll be more competitive in the second half of the season than you were in the first half. However, there's a very good chance that we will strengthen too.

I'm saying that we're still going to be stronger (and in comparison to BHA and Leeds, significantly stronger)

or you could be much weaker, which will probably be the case.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
or you could be much weaker, which will probably be the case.

Errr... no. The only player we might lose is Zaha. We've already signed some forward cover and we'll be looking at two or three more players.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
THE CLUB DOES NOT NEED FUNDS.
But your owners have said you do need the funds. If he's sold this month, you can re-invest anything over £8m they said.
If Zaha is sold, CPFC2010 can buy a replacement and still re-compensate themselves.
The replacement will have to cost £8m less, so they're unlikely to be as good.
there's a good chance that we'll be in the top flight next season anyway
Chances are you won't be.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We were conceding goals right at the death which meant that we drew a few games that we should have won. We absolutely demolished Wolves in our last game and how we only won 3-1 I'll never know.

Wilfried was the best player on the pitch that game. If he had his head turned, he has seemingly sorted himself out.

It's not set in stone but we are pretty likely to be in the top 2.

Conference side Luton's fans were saying similar after playing Wolves last Saturday.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here