Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zaha

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think several factors got Palace promoted.

Zaha's partnership with Murray being one - Murray wouldn't have got the goals he did without Zaha providing, and Zaha's work would count for nothing if no one converted
Freedman - the extent of Holloway's praise should be limited to not screwing up so badly he undid Dougie's good work
Dobbie played a significant part - scoring the goals and providing assists to end a goalless run that almost saw them drop out of the play offs (not to mention being a good luck charm, if you believe in that sort of superstition).

The disappearance of Zahaha into the thirds (or fourths) at United and thankfully his non selection for the England senior squad (following one of the worse sub debuts in living memory) proves that the conveyor belt of academy superstars that rolls off at Palace is just a myth.

Well done to them for conning United in parting with £10m (but nicely offset by Peterborough conning them out of £8.5m for Gayle) - it looks like teams are wising up to the Palace myth and thankfully that injury prone tw@t Williams has fallen off the "he's a superstar in the waiting" list.

Zaha was hugely overrated and will be back in the championship with either Wigan or Bolton in January - which is his level.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You think I give a toss what you think? You're the numpty spending his Friday evening on a forum of a team he doesn't even support. I think that raises bigger questions about you and not just what people think. It's the weekend FFS. That Call Of Duty won't play itself.

Here we go again, same old drivel spouted. I do not think you give a toss what I think neither do I care, but yet you get oh so angry. Yes I have tonight spent about half an hour reading threads on here and I have posted I think 3 or 4 times and if that bothers you, so what. You always revert back to that raises question, self perception, this is a BHA forum etc and whilst I am well aware that this is a BHA forum, how can you engage with someone who spouts this when they do not have an answer for something or resorts to insults when they read something they do not like. Yes I am aware its the weekend but having two children I rarely go out nowadays.
Oh call of duty, I am absolute toilet, my five year old beats me mercilessly at it and comes out with words like camping and I have not got a clue what he is on about.
That sums it up for me, quote me as much as you wish, I give up.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Here we go again, same old drivel spouted. I do not think you give a toss what I think neither do I care, but yet you get oh so angry. Yes I have tonight spent about half an hour reading threads on here and I have posted I think 3 or 4 times and if that bothers you, so what. You always revert back to that raises question, self perception, this is a BHA forum etc and whilst I am well aware that this is a BHA forum, how can you engage with someone who spouts this when they do not have an answer for something or resorts to insults when they read something they do not like. Yes I am aware its the weekend but having two children I rarely go out nowadays.
Oh call of duty, I am absolute toilet, my five year old beats me mercilessly at it and comes out with words like camping and I have not got a clue what he is on about.

Well said this man. I also went through this staying in with young children time of my life.
It passes and then you can go out drinking again like what I hath do doith tonight.

Haha but you'll still be Palace.........

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'm not surprised he's not getting a look in. He embarrassed himself in his two substitute appearances for England and always comes across as someone with a serious attitude problem.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I'm not surprised he's not getting a look in. He embarrassed himself in his two substitute appearances for England and always comes across as someone with a serious attitude problem.

Has he "embarrassed" himself as much as Zamora did in his fleeting appearances for England? Brighton fans, from memory raved about Zamora after his debut for England in a game/situation he really could have made a massive impression. If Lambert had stuck away the sitter Zaha laid on a plate for him (which he hit the post), would you write a similar post? Out of interest, nothing else.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Has he "embarrassed" himself as much as Zamora did in his fleeting appearances for England? Brighton fans, from memory raved about Zamora after his debut for England in a game/situation he really could have made a massive impression. If Lambert had stuck away the sitter Zaha laid on a plate for him (which he hit the post), would you write a similar post? Out of interest, nothing else.

I went to the England v Scotland game and so was watching as a supporter of Zaha.

He was shit and kept falling over.

Oh and Spurs had not just spent £12 million on Zamora!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Here we go again, same old drivel spouted. I do not think you give a toss what I think neither do I care, but yet you get oh so angry. Yes I have tonight spent about half an hour reading threads on here and I have posted I think 3 or 4 times and if that bothers you, so what. You always revert back to that raises question, self perception, this is a BHA forum etc and whilst I am well aware that this is a BHA forum, how can you engage with someone who spouts this when they do not have an answer for something or resorts to insults when they read something they do not like. Yes I am aware its the weekend but having two children I rarely go out nowadays. Oh call of duty, I am absolute toilet, my five year old beats me mercilessly at it and comes out with words like camping and I have not got a clue what he is on about.That sums it up for me, quote me as much as you wish, I give up.
This really bothers you doesn't it? You accuse me of being long-winded then kapow! We get this tearful stream of consciousness. You tell me you don't want to engage me yet keep replying. You say I don't have an answer yet when I pointed out, with examples, that all football fans are hypocrites your response was just about the most pathetic non-response you could have made. You're all over the place.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

You let your five year old play Call of Duty?!!??

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Appears that Winifred is now below Januzaj in the pecking order. Even Sir Alex can make a cock up in spotting the next new wunderkid.

Fergie couldn't spot a black mountain on an ice field. He paid other people to do that for him. He then man-managed them rather well.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I play CoD, but I can't play it when my 5 and 6 year olds are awake. WTF are you doing letting a 5 year old play that game? (note, it's a certificate 18)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I play CoD, but I can't play it when my 5 and 6 year olds are awake. WTF are you doing letting a 5 year old play that game? (note, it's a certificate 18)

Yes I do and that is my choice so do not preach to me. I used to play cowboys and indians when I was younger, I also used to watch horror films. My son can tell the difference between something that is not real and something that is. What exactly is you're problem? is it the fake blood? the people getting killed? which he can see on tv and in most action films anyway

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This really bothers you doesn't it?

Not in the slightest, but you do keep proving me right. Just to make you feel better this is my last response to yourself, I know you always like the last word, most women do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here