[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bit of a niche reference but I thought he looked like a LOL doll with his new hairstyle.

Nothing niche about that to us dads of daughters - I’ve found him...

84800149-52C2-41E1-9EB5-139A500F76D6.png

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Anyone seen this ***** hair tonight :lol: 4 ping pong balls on it and just done the widey eyed whinge at the ref as per - there cannot have been a bigger **** ever in any sport professional or otherwise ever ever ever :ffsparr:

Now in the space of 5 mins we’ve had the following from Pom Pom head:

Dive with twist - free kick not given
Tantrum #2 screaming very audibly
As a result of tantrum a bad foul on Dawson - somehow escaping a clear yellow card
Tantrum #3 kicking the ball at Dawson when he waits to take the free kick

Bless him - this is how he looks by the way

View attachment 133033

Nothing niche about that to us dads of daughters - I’ve found him...

View attachment 133039

Get off the fence Sheebo, do you like him or not?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Get off the fence Sheebo, do you like him or not?

Don’t mind the bloke tbh mate. Don’t see why he gets so much stick. :shrug:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Opened the thread wondering if he'd managed to con a team to pay him a fortune for his advanced diving techniques. Obviously no club can match his own (over inflated) and clubs value.

No.

Lives in hope (dreamland) .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Anyone seen this ***** hair tonight :lol: 4 ping pong balls on it and just done the widey eyed whinge at the ref as per - there cannot have been a bigger **** ever in any sport professional or otherwise ever ever ever :ffsparr:

I’m going to ask this again as it’s winding me up. How are footballers getting away with having such fancy hairdos - they are clearly breaking COVID restrictions. How are they getting away with it?!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I’m going to ask this again as it’s winding me up. How are footballers getting away with having such fancy hairdos - they are clearly breaking COVID restrictions. How are they getting away with it?!

Football clubs employ people to do EVERYTHING for their players, from cutting their hair to polishing their knobs to wiping their arses. Probably fairly standard to have someone within the bubble to etch in the latest buzz-cut, or the latest fad - having the Spicey Nik-Nak cut (see Reece James / Tammy Abraham).

They do have image rights to uphold you know.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Looking a Dibley's comedy effort, that's gotta be DIY. Anyone charging for that wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Football clubs employ people to do EVERYTHING for their players, from cutting their hair to polishing their knobs to wiping their arses. Probably fairly standard to have someone within the bubble to etch in the latest buzz-cut, or the latest fad - having the Spicey Nik-Nak cut (see Reece James / Tammy Abraham).

They do have image rights to uphold you know.

But surely that wouldn’t be allowed? Massuers, physios, coaches, kit man I get, but elite sport can continue without a bloody haircut. I do appreciate that it’s a silly thing to get annoyed about, but I noticed Jack Harrison’s fancy Barnet against us ten days ago. He’s had it done again since!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
But surely that wouldn’t be allowed? Massuers, physios, coaches, kit man I get, but elite sport can continue without a bloody haircut. I do appreciate that it’s a silly thing to get annoyed about, but I noticed Jack Harrison’s fancy Barnet against us ten days ago. He’s had it done again since!

I fear you are underestimating the "needs" of the average and less than average high-maintenance PL player. The club hairdresser will be tested to the 9's, just the same as the rest of the backroom staff. Players like the SEGW generally need about 2 hairstyles a month, otherwise it starts to affect their mental health. We've all seen how he operates in a permanent state of furious narkiness towards everyone who DARES to step inside his personal space and, ya know, tackle him. Imagine if he couldn't get his hair done every couple of weeks. He'd be tripping over his trembling bottom lip.

Oh and just seen on MOTD - on those occasions when Palace score, they STILL do that tragic goalscorers name callout over the tannoy. To an empty stadium. Utter tinpot GOONERY at its very finest on a grand scale, from the embarrassing saf London filth.

[edit]

Just in readiness from the inevitable cut n' paste onto the away end of the BBS - COO-EEE !! Miss you guys, when I occasionally pop a peek down into your tragic little grief-hole to see the same tired old sad-acts spouting the same old shite whilst wallowing around in their own reeking effluence. Better to be remembered and talked about, than not talked about at all eh ?

:wave:

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
A below par performance from wilf yesterday and he really should have scored to get into double figures for the season. I have a feeling once the high earners leave at the end of the season we will offer him a better contract for him to see out his career at palace. A bit like Lewis dunk is to you they’re players deemed not worth what we would want but too expensive for suitors to sign , hence they will both probably see out their careers at our clubs , not a bad thing.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
A below par performance from wilf yesterday and he really should have scored to get into double figures for the season. I have a feeling once the high earners leave at the end of the season we will offer him a better contract for him to see out his career at palace. A bit like Lewis dunk is to you they’re players deemed not worth what we would want but too expensive for suitors to sign , hence they will both probably see out their careers at our clubs , not a bad thing.

So he returns. It’s Sunday morning and I hate to be rude, but you really are a spineless, shameless cock womble, ain’t you?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

flying who **** gives a ,,,?

carry on .

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Offer him a better contract? No wonder you and your team look like *****.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
He did a great job of putting off other clubs yesterday. Blasting over because he so wanted a spectacular goal and letting his titty lip take over to get a needless yellow.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Can't stand his diving (which incidentally got them promoted to the premier league), but it's right to say that if we had Zaha then we would be nowhere near the bottom 4. How palace were not forced to sell in when they went bust (again) I have never worked out.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Meanwhile another NSC user has been banned for trolling whilst this piece of s41t is allowed to continue unchecked.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seem a few of our posters are a bit tied and irritable this morning, seems like a completely reasonable post to me, on a thread about a Palace player, some sad people need to get a life I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports