Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Good luck to arsenal, whole budget going on one player who will be ****ed due to VAR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not according to the brainiacs on BBS who fully expect Tumbleys value to “skyrocket” as his balletic dives are PROVEN to be genuine assaults on the Wilfmeister and his penalty awards go through the roof.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wilfried Zaha's brother: "Wilfried will always hold Crystal Palace and their fans in the highest regard and all the support they've given means the world to him. It’s my brother’s dream though, to play for Arsenal." (Source: SkySports)

He really, really wants to leave. I really really hope they don’t let him.:)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wilfried Zaha's brother: "Wilfried will always hold Crystal Palace and their fans in the highest regard and all the support they've given means the world to him. It’s my brother’s dream though, to play for Arsenal." (Source: SkySports)

He really, really wants to leave. I really really hope they don’t let him.:)

I agree, keeping him as a prisoner has so much potential for a falling out of the hero and his worshippers and the banter that will go with it for Palace and Albion fans.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah that was a pleasant surprise as I dipped into £40m for Zaha on twitter:-

[tweet]1145740626962653187[/tweet]

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It didn't work out at Manure and I think it is even less likely to work out at the Arse as several years down the line !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Arsenal would do better to concentrate on buying an entire new defence. However, this is all very funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here