Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You’ve got to believe that the Amex crowd will be on him from the first minute in two weeks time. I reckon we could get him sent off if we keep on his back constantly. The sound of a Zaha red at the Amex would be akin to a goal being scored!
He's gonna cry in a minute!

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Just seen on Hot UK Deals you can get 40% off of Mr Tumble & Friends - does this mean he is off? Nice to see Hodgson on the left but not too sure who the other two are.

3864973_1.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are Palace going to refuse his release for AFCON so he can play (and score) against us?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Are Palace going to refuse his release for AFCON so he can play (and score) against us?

He missed the game on Saturday against West Ham with covid, the noises from Palace at the time was that it was only picked up in pre match testing. If this is the case he won’t be allowed to travel as he’ll be isolating. I think they want him to join up with the squad for the AFCON once he’s out of isolation but if not he’ll be free to play against us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He missed the game on Saturday against West Ham with covid, the noises from Palace at the time was that it was only picked up in pre match testing. If this is the case he won’t be allowed to travel as he’ll be isolating. I think they want him to join up with the squad for the AFCON once he’s out of isolation but if not he’ll be free to play against us.

Of course he will, his two favourite games every season :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here