Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So under 3 weeks til we play them… hamstring injury usually a min 4 weeks - sure we’ve been here before though and he mysteriously is fit to play us earlier than scheduled…

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
So under 3 weeks til we play them… hamstrung injury usually a min 4 weeks - sure we’ve been here before though and he mysteriously is fit to play us earlier than scheduled…
He will play against us, he hates us!
As much as I dislike the bloke, I sort of respect him as he totally gets the rivalry and always puts in a performance. Bit like a pantomime villain.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well there’s the money to attract him and this

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well there’s the money to attract him and this

Funnily enough, I was in Yanbu just the other week. This is where they offer diving tuition. Just up Wilf's street, I reckon.
IMG_9430.JPG
IMG_9431.JPG
IMG_9436.JPG

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The thick end of 10.5 million per annum.

Even Palace must see he’s not worth anything like that.

Attachments

• 4B49DCA7-5AD8-412B-B94C-A5065A04A010.jpeg
    4B49DCA7-5AD8-412B-B94C-A5065A04A010.jpeg
    555 KB · Views: 71

Jul 7, 2003
Let's make the most of Wednesday night as it could be the last time we see Wilf laying down on the Amex turf.

All joking aside, as others have said, at least he seems to get the rivalry and plays up the pantomime villain role well. The thing with Schelotto a few years ago was memorable.

Just hope he doesn't score against us again unless it is a late consolation in a thrashing - he's caused us enough grief over the years.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let's make the most of Wednesday night as it could be the last time we see Wilf laying down on the Amex turf.

All joking aside, as others have said, at least he seems to get the rivalry and plays up the pantomime villain role well. The thing with Schelotto a few years ago was memorable.

Just hope he doesn't score against us again unless it is a late consolation in a thrashing - he's caused us enough grief over the years.
I’m quite happy for him to score a late consolation which is then ruled out by VAR

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Could be our last chance to chant “he’s gonna cry in a minute” at him on Wednesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here