Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
This one....

or this one....

Maybe the blonde quiffed Spandau Ballet tribute chairman, is doing what many of us did with our first motors....... Running it into the ground first to get his full monies worth.

When the woodworm in the seats becomes an environmental control safety violation, directors start getting wet coz the roofs been patched 1 to many times and the chavs who pay to watch such dross are down to their last couple of working bogs...... maybe, just maybe then the tight arsed ponce they call Chairman will be able to rustle up some more clueless US muppets, ready to flush their fortunes down the drain.

Either that, or Palace being a genuine 21st century club was all just an illusory pipe dream that only ever existed in a Holmesdale students youtube account.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Wow. Fair play to him. Who among us would turn down the coin from a horrendous murderous regime of intolerance?
The diving show pony has been trying to escape that dump for years, year after year he's met ridiculous Palace valuations and/or no big club takers, unsurprising as he was a spectacular and expensive failure the last time a big club took a punt on him.

Being the big fish in Palace or becoming a mercenary in some Mickey Mouse league is as good as it gets for haha.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
The diving show pony has been trying to escape that dump for years, year after year he's met ridiculous Palace valuations and/or no big club takers, unsurprising as he was a spectacular and expensive failure the last time a big club took a punt on him.

Being the big fish in Palace or becoming a mercenary in some Mickey Mouse league is as good as it gets for haha.

While our World Cup Winner is not even our best player.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone else concerned that Wilf`s going to be right up for it tonight with possibly his last game against us?

omg.PNG

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
He has one penalty goal against us in three seasons. I'm not counting that one that Atwell gave against Tariq Lamptey. I'd say that in these days of VAR it wouldn't have been given, but then I remembered John Brookes.

Interestingly, in the EPL, all of Zaha's goals against us have come at Selhurst. His last goal at the Amex was in the Play Off Semi nearly a decade ago. I'm sure he'll rectify that tonight. They haven't yet been awarded their annual penalty against us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Few tantrums tonight as per - surely that can’t be his last derby v us? A 1-0 defeat where the 900k Dutch right back absolutely denied him a kick. And all with that shite hair do - can’t be a good note to end on if he does go…?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'll actually miss him when he's not in our games v Palace.
He brings out the best and worst in our players when he turns up all wide eyed and legless.
He's like Pennywise, all clown looking but wouldn't think twice about f***ing you up if he got the chance.

Joel kept him on his toes all evening and he seemed more calm than usual this time round.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
The thick end of 10.5 million per annum.

Even Palace must see he’s not worth anything like that.
If Beaky has any sense, he'll withdraw that offer (if the report is true) and commit the funds to 3 or 4 up and coming players. Dibley is yesterday's man.
I mean, come on, it’s panto. Zaha gets the rivalry though. We’ll miss him when he’s gone.
Speak for yourself.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Reportedly been offered a tidy sum to go play in Saudi Arabia….thats the country not the team in the PL
Someone needs to warn him that copping off with the manager's daughter won't just result in his ability to stay at the club being removed. Suppose Winifred could join the ladies team if he does though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here