Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Z list celebs

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Ricci from Eastenders was in Lyme the other nught, scrubs up well outside of the soap.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I played blackjack with micheal aspel a couple of years ago down rendezvous, I also had a beer in the Gladstone with gumbo from id :)

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I sold Mary Decker (The runner Zola Budd tripped up) an choc ice in the newsagents in Crawley where I worked as a teenager.

Saw Ed Balls on the train to Norwich last season, surely he doesn't count as national interest anymore :)?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
And Dave from the Royle Family on a flight to Florida. I think he's called Craig Cash- the most noticeable thing is, he really does have a weedy voice like Dave. Every time he spoke on the plane, you could see people thinking "where have I heard that voice before?".

Having relatives in the area I can assure you that he has an identikit whiny scally voice to several hundred thousand Mancs....

And Mrs J and I have seen Richard Hillman as well, in Architectural Plants in Nuthurst.

No point in hanging around there to see him though, they have upped sticks to Pulborough.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I know Hinda Hick. Well use to, its been ages since I've seen or spoken to her.

I also went to went to school with the Cricketer Danny Law and dated the sister of Stuart Christie (He's a BHA youth and ITC coach).

I've met Donna Air, in a nightclub. Seedy place it was!

I also remember bumping into John Keeley on a Saturday morning, playing pool in a pub. Somebody else in the pub said to him, "aren't you playing this afternoon" to which he relied "yes" before hurriedly sipped up and leaving as if he was late!

Spoken to John Byrne a number of times on trains in and around Brighton.

Before he died I also bumped into Ralph Bates. TBH I didn't know who he was at the time, but my dad did and he gave us signed photos!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Not sure if this guy is even Z list but.....

....was in a pub in White City on Monday with the fat bloke from Soccer AM. We were the only two in said pub watching the golf. Can only assume he was on Spieth as he drank up and left as soon he was out of the running.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I once saw Brownlow off The Bill having a cup of coffee in Boots in Brighton

I was working at the GBBF in Olympia some years back and a number of "The Bill" cast were wandering around. Someone came up to me as I was on "Pub Games" and wanted a go, he was then notorious on the show as the "bent" Desk Sergeant. It was a bit weird trying to react to him as a punter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here