Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Z list celebs

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
My girlfriend, who works in Comet Hove, saw Peter Andre doing a bit of shopping in there a week ago. Surely he's not actually considered to be of national interest?

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i saw bodger of bodger & badger "fame" on the train a year or so ago going up to london.

accompanied by a sycophantic script-writer who had her tongue fairly wedged up his crack, she had me almost fall of my seat at one point when she referred to one particular antic of the said black & white puppet as "oh my god , that's soooooo badger darling"....

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Brian Murphy who played George Roper in 70's comedies 'Man About the House' & 'George & Mildred' can often be seen around Eastbourne.

Best pub in Eastbourne for minor celeb spotting is the Bucaneer due to its proximity to the Devonshire Park Theatre.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Richard Hillman from Coronation Street in Churchill Square.

The fat old Scottish one off The Bill in Ditchling Garden Centre (I frequent all the big celebrity hang outs as you can see)

Dennis Healey on a flight to Crete once

And Dave from the Royle Family on a flight to Florida. I think he's called Craig Cash- the most noticeable thing is, he really does have a weedy voice like Dave. Every time he spoke on the plane, you could see people thinking "where have I heard that voice before?".

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
not really z list but a good celeb story -

the door staff at the pub i work at also do the doors at a club in bath. a couple of months ago mike tindall (england rugby bloke) and zara phillips turned up at the club. he was fairly sober but she was apparently s**t-faced - having difficulty standing up.
doorman says she's not coming in, she gets all annoyed and does the 'do you know who i am' routine.
doorman says 'yes i do but you can still eff off'

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well i saw two recently

the guy who ended up making deidre get arrested in corrie(the tie salesman who pretended to be a pilot), who was my form tutor for a few weeks

and Peggy's one time romance George from eastenders in the mid 90s, I saw him in borders yesterday(he was a criminal if anyone remembers/cares)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Large One said:

Oh yeah, and Guardian cartoonist Steve Bell lives in my road.

I'm best mates with his son.

They have the BEST arguments in that family. All 6'3 and over including the 18 year old son and the 16 year old daughter is massive too. The funniest thing i ever saw was when Steve once called one of his sons a 'cocksucking pilgrim'. Marvellous scenes.

A lovely bloke by the way.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
For some inexplicable reason there are alot of ex soap stars living in my charming village of Saltdean.

A few ex-eastenders actors and a well known moustachioed ex Crossroads stalwart all live in the area.

:rolleyes:

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
you always bring that up - you're so jealous that they wanted to give me a kiss and have never offered you one

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I saw some woman who appeared on the Trisha Show in my road - ok that probably doesn't count as I don't know her name - but heh worth a try!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Highfields Seagull said:
I saw Harry Gration in a restaurant in Leeds.

I also saw Cathy Killick (sp?) in Sainsburys. She is the reserve Look North presenter.

I like Harry Gration. A good presenter. Knows his sports.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
That bloke who played the reverend on Out of Tune (or something like that) - used to be on CBBC back in the day, walking down from Preston Park station - how big is that?!

Wish I'd seen Alina Jenkins, though ...:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here