Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Interesting bit of skill the other night.

biss1.gif

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He is incredibly strong. It amazes me how easily he muscles opposing players off the ball. His reactions are lightning quick and he gets a foot in when most players wouldn't even try. He is very special. One of, if not the finest of all Albion players I've had the pleasure to watch. He really could play for any team in the World and shine, in my opinion.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

I’m not super concerned right now, but of course this is inevitable at some point.

What reassures me is that it’d have to be a very hefty fee. Given his age, resale value and overall quality I don’t think 20-30m would be considered. 40 minimum and even then I’d expect more.

Taking into account Klopp and Liverpool’s reluctance to sign the young LB from Norwich due to an excessive fee makes this more unlikely at the moment.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He is incredibly strong. It amazes me how easily he muscles opposing players off the ball. His reactions are lightning quick and he gets a foot in when most players wouldn't even try. He is very special. One of, if not the finest of all Albion players I've had the pleasure to watch. He really could play for any team in the World and shine, in my opinion.

Certainly now looking like a top 6 player whose influence on the game is major.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brings a tear to the eye

biss.jpg

Or at least it would if I knew what I was looking at.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Never seen him come off 2nd best even against the Kante's of the prem.
There is a reason Liverpool and co are after him but we just need to whack a massive price on him and tell them to pay of **** off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's a nice looking shape and has been coloured in really well

Where were you when I was in Pre-School.

If I'd got that kind of positive affirmation in The Tufty Club, my life would have turned out a whole lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here