Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yves Bissouma SINGS on a 5 (five) year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He is class, that’s been obvious (to most of us) from the start, he just didn’t have enough enough opportunities to start in his correct position.

I posted on here about 18 months ago that he should be our first choice holding/defensive midfielder ahead of Stephens with the rest of the midfield built around him and got roundly criticised but his qualities were clear from day one. We’re seeing the results of a decent run for him now.

He and Dunk obvious first names on the teamsheet now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As seemingly the only curator of the 'Officially Signed' threads, I'll leave this here for posterity:-

[tweet]1287658229837844480[/tweet]

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Bissouma must surely be on our now slightly growing list of auto picks for our strongest team.

Ryan
Webster
Dunk
Lamptey
Bissouma
Maupay.

I can’t imagine anyone arguing that those six are not in our strongest 11. Obviously White coming back might change things!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Bissouma must surely be on our now slightly growing list of auto picks for our strongest team.

Ryan
Webster
Dunk
Lamptey
Bissouma
Maupay.

I can’t imagine anyone arguing that those six are not in our strongest 11. Obviously White coming back might change things!

Ryan, Lamptey, Dunk, Bissouma & Maupay are the first 5 picks for me

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Ryan
Webster
Dunk
Lamptey
Bissouma
Maupay.

Maybe from a fans perspective. He definetly makes things happen.

I think this season he has had almost as many stinkers as MoM performances. He has to work on his consistency, which is largely about not giving away free kicks in dangerous positions, not diving in and getting booked and staying focussed. If he can crack this next season he is one who can take us to the next level.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Maybe from a fans perspective. He definetly makes things happen.

I think this season he has had almost as many stinkers as MoM performances. He has to work on his consistency, which is largely about not giving away free kicks in dangerous positions, not diving in and getting booked and staying focussed. If he can crack this next season he is one who can take us to the next level.

and when to release the ball... yesterday there was a break on , simple pass to left not made and we ran into trouble. That said he had a brilliant game for us. Often when he loses the ball he does recover it. Shows like he has passion which is always going to win fans over.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That goal was him in a nutshell; gave the ball away and then a bit of magic.
Yep. Does make me laugh a little that every time he watches his spectacular first ever PL goal back, he’s gotta watch that piece of miscontrol first before the good bit :lolol:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Biss has the potential to be our best midfielder.

Sadly so far has been a 2 great games followed by 2 poor games, hence why he has been in and out of the side this season.

Been much improved since the restart however and showing more consistency.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
He has certainly been very good during Project Restart, but the signs were there from February onwards. He played well after picking up an early booking at Sheffield Utd - Player Ratings Sheffield - Brighton and he was widely regarded as MOTM at Wolves - Player ratings vs Wolves (a)

Yeah I'd agree with that., I think the break made that improvement noticeable. If i think of our best players after the restart, obviously Lamptey is first on that list, but for me Bissouma might be second.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
according to French outlet Mercato, Biss is wanted by Arsenal and City. Can't see it myself, lad just probably wants a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here