Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"You're just a shit Crystal Palace"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't believe Palace have ever actually played Burton Albion. We don't spend much time in the lower leagues.

Ours was a league cup game. Burton have now been promoted to the upper leagues, we play them again.

Palace have kept themselves in the top two divisions by overspending, writing off debts, going into administration twice. Don't try getting superior over us, you fraudsters. Tell it to your creditors.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't believe Palace have ever actually played Burton Albion. We don't spend much time in the lower leagues.
You've only existed since 2010 and were unfairly allowed a bye into the second tier of league football when you clearly should have paid the price for cheating and started in the north Surrey league if there is such a thing.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

**** = Dale. As soon as he can.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this trolling post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 7 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
You've only existed since 2010 and were unfairly allowed a bye into the second tier of league football when you clearly should have paid the price for cheating and started in the north Surrey league if there is such a thing.

You sound like the woman from Stockport who was on the Mark Steel R4 show last week. He saw Palace stay up (oh bliss) in May 2001 thanks to Dougie Freedman's 87th minute goal (Huddersfield went down to meet you instead) and outside the ground a Stockport woman wound down the window of her car and shouted "I hope your lot get relegated again and again and AGAIN until you're playing in the Scottish league!"

Rather sad when you see what happened to Stockport County subsequently..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07tbfmw

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Ours was a league cup game. Burton have now been promoted to the upper leagues, we play them again.

Palace have kept themselves in the top two divisions by overspending, writing off debts, going into administration twice. Don't try getting superior over us, you fraudsters. Tell it to your creditors.

Or it could be a simple case of having a good side on the pitch .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You sound like the woman from Stockport who was on the Mark Steel R4 show last week. He saw Palace stay up (oh bliss) in May 2001 thanks to Dougie Freedman's 87th minute goal (Huddersfield went down to meet you instead) and outside the ground a Stockport woman wound down the window of her car and shouted "I hope your lot get relegated again and again and AGAIN until you're playing in the Scottish league!"

Rather sad when you see what happened to Stockport County subsequently..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07tbfmw

Women and football eh .

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Why when you support 10 teams or so, do you spend so much time on here?

Marvelling that the same supporters who boast about how loyal they then admit on another thread to walking out of their own ground over 20 minutes before the whistle, when their team are only TWO down. If Albion had got one back (as they nearly did about about 8 minutes before the end) the whole game could have changed.

But if I was a player feeling a bit unhappy it would not reassure me to see my own fans walking up the stairs so early. And because of the design of the AMEX that's all too visible.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Marvelling that the same supporters who boast about how loyal they then admit on another thread to walking out of their own ground over 20 minutes before the whistle, when their team are only TWO down. If Albion had got one back (as they nearly did about about 8 minutes before the end) the whole game could have changed.

But if I was a player feeling a bit unhappy it would not reassure me to see my own fans walking up the stairs so early. And because of the design of the AMEX that's all too visible.

I was there to the end dickhead. Now **** off and find another club to support..

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

But if I was a player feeling a bit unhappy it would not reassure me to see my own fans walking up the stairs so early.

You are aware that it's only BHA fans who do this aren't you? At no other stadium in the world does this happen and in no other sport either. Strangely it's completely unique to our football club, which is somewhat worrying when you think about it.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
here-we-go-again.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Exactly the same supporters? You know exactly who left and who stayed? Yeah right!!

You haven't been to many away games have you? I've been to 76 other grounds, and many more that aren't league clubs any longer, and at every single one of them, fans have left early. Every one, including Selhurst Park.

Now stop calling the kettle black, pot.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Yes, you've had good players, paying them wages other clubs can't afford.

I agree. We really should have followed the sustainable Brighton model, where you only lose 18 million a year.

Moderating note: This user has been issued a warning for this trolling post. Due to previous warnings, this has resulted in an automatic posting ban being imposed which will last for 3 days. This user has also been banned from this thread and will not be able to post to it when the posting ban expires.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I agree. We really should have followed the sustainable Brighton model, where you only lose 18 million a year.

Well, if every club followed the Palace model how would 92 teams fit into the Premier league.

No thanks prefer to play by the rules, no point otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here