Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst film , and why ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
that bollocksy american world police or whatever its called- the puppet thing. it is absolutely pathetic, so bad i nearly wept. shame on anyone and everyone involved with the production of that horrible excuse for a film.

The first time I watched this I was (very) drunk, as was everybody else I was watching it with. It was the funniest thing ever.

I then watched it a few months later whilst sober. It was crap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think I may be on my own in loving this film!!!

WaterWorld was not that bad, it had its moments.

I find that most things containing Adam Sandler or Ben Stiller tend to be a complete waste of time... you need to have your brain removed in order to make it to the end

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I just remembered another way to categorize film quality............. Normally anything that Uncle Spielberg recommends tends to be bollocks :shrug:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The French lieutenants Woman........ that was the only time I contemplated suicide.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I watched 5 mins of a film which had a split screen. Can't think of what it was called. it was unwatchable

That was the split screen on Formula 1 2005 on the Playstation 2 you fool.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
A couple to add to the list:

Dirty weekend - hoped to see good UK film based in Brighton. Dreadful film.
Desperately Seeking Susan - went with a group of mates in my youth when you-know-who was hitting the big time. Half of us got chucked out for lobbing rubbish at the oap ice-cream sellers. I got away with it, so I thought. Wish I had been chucked out. It was shyte.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Alone in the Dark (Christian Slater). So bad its almost hypnotic. The shoddy effects. The laughable script. The toe-curling "acting". Its so bad its good.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There's some right shite on Virgin On Demand at the mo... I had the misfortune of watching Silent Hill last night (and paying £3 for it)... what a load of unscary catsmeg it was.

Virgin on Demand ?

Sounds like a good film Danny.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Who Dares Wins. It's got Lewis Collins in it. Nuff said.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I worked as an usher for 3 years in the early 90's so saw some truly shite films. The worst must have been: The Thief, The Cook, His Wife & Her Lover (or something like that)

For big films that were meant to be good that I thought were shit I'll go for "The Shining".

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
There's some right shite on Virgin On Demand at the mo... I had the misfortune of watching Silent Hill last night (and paying £3 for it)... what a load of unscary catsmeg it was.

Even more bad news it was on Ch4 Saturday but I agree it was pretty shite, why bother to make a film after they've sold loads of the game - egg and chicken!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Green Street= Chimps Kharzi
Blair Witch Project= Rat dropping sarnie
Stilton of Wallace=Only time I have wished Bond dead.
Godzilla=snorefest

Anything with Johhny Depp in it
Anything with J Lo in it
Anything with Steven Poxy Segal in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here