Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst film , and why ?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I half watched a Harry Potter film and there was a "shootout" among some wizards.. it was pathethic, they were firing spells across a museum like it was a Wild West shootout.... "look out, Behind you " " I'll cover you " Bah.. humbug

It is for children...

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Some of my worst that come to mind:

The Ring Two - horror cinema for complete idiots
Beerfest - one of the most obnoxious films I've ever seen, tries hard to shock and be crazy but is painfully unfunny
Indiana Jones 4 - what a dissapointment! Completely brainless and containing a never-ending list of flaws
Beowulf - probably the most dull animated film I've ever seen - I don't know what they filled the time with

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Raise The Titanic

A Lew Grade financed pile of shit with one hilarious saving grace

In one scene, two of the actors are having a conversation near a road

As the shot hops between the two actors in normal cinematic conversation mode, the traffic in the background is controlled by lights

Shot one: Actor one talking, yellow car at lights behind him

Shot two: Actor two talking

Shot three: Actor one talking, red car at lights behind him

Shot four: Actor two talking

Shot five: Actor one talking, original yellow car at lights behind him!

Calamitous continuity :down:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I truly hate Forrest Gump's celebration of homespun idiocy. Maybe last week's rejection of Palin and the imminent departure of George W will see that depressing trend coming to an end.

The Holiday; I loathed it but my wife and daughter loved it

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
that bollocksy american world police or whatever its called- the puppet thing. it is absolutely pathetic, so bad i nearly wept. shame on anyone and everyone involved with the production of that horrible excuse for a film.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Meet Joe Black.

That is soooooo boring. Came highly recommended by a friend. Then turned out he'd seen it when he was in the RAF and serving in the Falklands...... not much else to do down there! Absolute garbage.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Anal Intruders 6 ..................... Predictable shit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
But....you fell asleep! How can you assess a film you slept through?

Mmmmmmm you`ve got me there NMH. Maybe I`ll re watch the 30 mins out of the 3 hours I missed and revise my opinion.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Titanic.

Utter crap and overated film considering we all knew it sinks in the end.

Doh, you've spoilt it for me now.

The first one that comes to mind is the Tom Cruise version of War of the Worlds - absolute rubbish, I thought, and I nromally quite like his films.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Mission To Mars - a film with no redeeming features whatsoever. An awful plot with a cop-out ending, awfully acted, and generally just awful. Worse than Armageddon, which really takes some doing.

:nono:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The new Bond film, crap story line, big let down.

Oh and how can you not like Top Gun, Titanic, Muriels Wedding, Pearl Harbour, The Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Films!!!! to name all those quoted above!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mission To Mars - a film with no redeeming features whatsoever. An awful plot with a cop-out ending, awfully acted, and generally just awful. Worse than Armageddon, which really takes some doing.

:nono:

Is that the one with Gary Sinese? I especially enjoyed the bit where they put some 'martian' DNA into the computer, and having been shown its structure he announces 'It's Human DNA'... because you can tell that by looking at it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here