Your Top 3 most seen live acts

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The Stranglers (23 times)
The Clash (11 times)
Killing Joke/Wire/Half Man Half Biscuit/Wedding Present/Manics (7 times each) :wink:

Apart from The Clash (obviously), have also seen all these bands at least once in the last two years :cool:

Last edited:

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
The Clash (11 times)
Killing Joke/Wire/Half Man Half Biscuit/Wedding Present/Manics (7 times each) :wink:

Apart from The Clash (obviously), have also seen all these bands at least once in the last two years :cool:

Stranglers 23 times :thumbsup:

Stranglers (10+)

Clash

Stiff Little Fingers

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
For fellow BSP lovers; this just in from Reading - Apologies to Insect Life with Jehnny Beth from Savages on vocals......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfoZgerms88

Thank you.

Enjoyable for the performance itself as well as Yans failed attempt at a handstand and the reaction of the security. Typical BSP then. I saw Savages play their first ever gig as support to British Sea Power at The Haunt- as did a few other NSC members.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Biffy Clyro x7 (mainly before they went shit)
Them Crooked Vultures x4, Future Of The Left x4
Metric x3, Idlewild x3
The Decemberists x2, Funeral For a Friend x2, Gogol Bordello x2, Les Savy Fav x2, Spinnerette x2, Supergrass x2

Every other band once.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The Clash (11 times)

:bowdown: for The Clash and The Stranglers.
No disrespect to the other bands.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Biffy Clyro x7 (mainly before they went shit)
Them Crooked Vultures x4, Future Of The Left x4
Metric x3, Idlewild x3
The Decemberists x2, Funeral For a Friend x2, Gogol Bordello x2, Les Savy Fav x2, Spinnerette x2, Supergrass x2

Every other band once.

Future Of The Left are totally brilliant both live and on record. Probably seen them about four times too.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Future Of The Left are totally brilliant both live and on record. Probably seen them about four times too.

Indeed they are. I was a bit late to the party with mclusky so didn't get to see them live so i was ecstatic to see Falco & Jack come back with a new project. Top guys too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep! and bloody excellent they were too!

it's strange,nearly always used to skip Johnny Was on IM,but now I play it more than most

Lucky man, I bunked off school and got into the sound check, got a signed photo and free ticket from Jake Burns, this is the good news!

The bad news, the bouncers would not let under 18s into the gig.:(

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Blur
Radiohead
Oasis

All in the early/mid ninties really. Best gig Radiohead at Glasto '97 though i did see them again in Buenos Aires in 2009 and they were still brilliant. Saw Blur 4/5 times when they were still a proper Indie band, pre 1994. Saw Oasis at Glasto '95 i believe, memory is a bit hazy now, could have been 97 or 98 though and again at Benicassim 2005

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I can check the list when I get home, but if we are talking bands that released actual records then it will likely be The Cure , Le Mat and Jebediah all of whom I've seen around 15 times. If Le Mat don't count then it's about a dozen for Oasis (all but one of which were in 1994 and were ****ing awesome!) and You Am I.....

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Lucky man, I bunked off school and got into the sound check, got a signed photo and free ticket from Jake Burns, this is the good news!

The bad news, the bouncers would not let under 18s into the gig.:(

They played at the Rank twice in quick succession,I think due to the fact the first was such a success

I remember they did a cover of Running Bear for an encore,absolutely fantastic gigs

You not getting in reminded me of a time at the Rank also,but for a Stranglers gig

a mate of mine was 16 but very short and didn't get in,but my brother who was only 13! at the time did,mind you he was a big lump for his age

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports