Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your team for Man Utd

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I want this to be the team so March can have a rest. My worry is not having him to support Gross. If Veltman was fit I'd be ok with th
I agree with your point totally and am not suggesting Billy Boy gets dropped - I am suggesting he gets quality minutes but not necessarily start - IMO the way to integrate young players is give them more and more minutes - RDZ tends to sub around 75’ but there’s no reason imo, especially after Saturday, we couldn’t start to see that switching up now until the season’s over with Enciso, Billy, Ayari and Buonanotte all getting increasingly more match minutes.

Edit and as @Justice said above and as I said earlier, we need the big guns out on Thursday - Man U will not roll over like Wolves and they are on a good run with the Champions League to loose.

Amazingly, last minute decision, I will be there now I’m finally out of hospital so really looking forward to a great match.🙂
Good to hear you are fit again 👍

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I didn’t say he wasn’t - but why would you drop Moises or Mac for no reason to put him in - he is not that good yet. I did say after the match with Wolves he has come onto a new level. I’m just saying I wouldn’t start him or give him the bulk of the minutes instead of Moises or Mac - the lads have had a break now as well as playing less minutes last Saturday. We need to keep using our best players while we still have them as well as giving the youngsters like Gilmour, Buonanotte and Enciso quality minutes.

Some folk are being a little precious about resting players - none of them need to take a 90 minute ‘rest’ unless injured.
I never suggested dropping Mac or Caceido to play Gilmour for one moment !
If Gross has to play RB on Thursday then in my opinion Gilmour deserves to start alongside Caceido with Mac in the no.10 role

May 2, 2023
Hello everyone.

Any recommendations for a boozer in Brighton that does decent food and won't break the bank? Or, failing that, a curry house for after the game. Somewhere close to the train station for both would be ideal.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here