--------Kayal Stephens-
Colunga------------LuaLua
------------Hemed----------

Bench:
Maenpaa, Calderon, Hunemeier, Rosenior, Holla, March, Baldock
you forgot Best. Start again.

fan since 63

Aug 9, 2015
Quite agree Viper don't change a winning team, anymore than the formation should be changed just because we are away from home. Attack always has been the best form of defence play 4 4 2 and counter any thought the opposition has of putting us on the back foot. Its a simple game, score more than them and pick up the three points.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I think the club have accepted the fact that Dunk will be off. Hence spending £1.5m on a defender. (it's the fee, not the fact we signed a defender)

If that's the case i'd give Greer/Uwe as much time together as possible to form a partnership. (unless the club really are confident of keeping Dunk)

--------------- Stockdale ---------------
Bruno --- Greer --- Uwe ---- Bong
March - Stephens - Kayal - LuaLua
----------- Hemed -- Baldock ---------

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I think the club have accepted the fact that Dunk will be off.

At the moment Hughton (at the Fulham press conference) insists, thats he's returned to the squad for tomorrow with the others rested on Tuesday. So presumably he's playing.

This is the bit about Uwe and Dunk...
“ Uwe is also someone that comes with experience and has played at the top level in German football.
“He’s been captain of his team and showed a great willingness in wanting to come here. It’s a great experience for him to play here, but predominantly he’s a good and experienced player that comes into our squad.
“What I see in Gordon Greer, Uwe and Lewis Dunk are three good very centre-backs. We’ve gone through most of, if not all, pre-season with Glen Rea being involved in the first team and doing well. It’s been a really good pre-season for him, but if we’re looking for what we regard as main first-team players then it’s only been Gordon and Lewis.
“Gordon probably missed two-and-a-half to three weeks of that pre-season, so it is an area that we wanted to strengthen and we’re now in a good position.”
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/chris-hughton-on-brighton-hove-albion-v-fulham-2617799.aspx

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
i think it could be an unchanged first 11 from last week with Holla (replacing JFC) and Hune (replacing Rea) on bench being the other other swaps.

OR he might go 4-1-4-1 in which case Hemed up top and Ince/Rosenior in that holding role with Baldock on bench.

Zamora if run out on Monday is ok will be on bench for Blackburn.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
At the moment Hughton (at the Fulham press conference) insists, thats he's returned to the squad for tomorrow with the others rested on Tuesday. So presumably he's playing.

This is the bit about Uwe and Dunk...
“ Uwe is also someone that comes with experience and has played at the top level in German football.
“He’s been captain of his team and showed a great willingness in wanting to come here. It’s a great experience for him to play here, but predominantly he’s a good and experienced player that comes into our squad.
“What I see in Gordon Greer, Uwe and Lewis Dunk are three good very centre-backs. We’ve gone through most of, if not all, pre-season with Glen Rea being involved in the first team and doing well. It’s been a really good pre-season for him, but if we’re looking for what we regard as main first-team players then it’s only been Gordon and Lewis.
“Gordon probably missed two-and-a-half to three weeks of that pre-season, so it is an area that we wanted to strengthen and we’re now in a good position.”
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/chris-hughton-on-brighton-hove-albion-v-fulham-2617799.aspx

Let's hope that Lewis Dunk does not an "injury" that removes from the teamsheet for the match against Fulham................................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here