Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your team for FULHAM?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It will be interesting if he perseveres with 4-4-2 for an away fixture -- this decision ought to set the tone for how we set out for playing away this season. Either way, there's not going to be too much of a change in terms of personnel, only Ince and Rosenoir are likely to force their way into the starting eleven.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Do you not like Greer and Rosenoir, or is that an oversight? And three players without much of a pre-season on the bench?
Oh Rosenior for Rea, I forgot about him. Giving Gordon a rest this weekend. Zamora/Crofts/Colunga could all do a job for 15 minutes I'd have thought, an early substitution obviously wouldn't work.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rosenior for March would be the only change I would consider from the Forest starting eleven. Just closes it up a bit and gives a bit more control in midfield without losing appreciable attacking capability

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Oh Rosenior for Rea, I forgot about him. Giving Gordon a rest this weekend. Zamora/Crofts/Colunga could all do a job for 15 minutes I'd have thought, an early substitution obviously wouldn't work.

Think Greer is more likely to be rested on Tue night, so Uwe can get to know his team-mates, style of play, CB tactics by observing a game. The squad's really coming together now, I'm really happy with how it's been developed (hats off to Hughton and Winstanley), and will become even more excitable if we get one, or even two, quality winger(s).

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Think Greer is more likely to be rested on Tue night, so Uwe can get to know his team-mates, style of play, CB tactics by observing a game. The squad's really coming together now, I'm really happy with how it's been developed (hats off to Hughton and Winstanley), and will become even more excitable if we get one, or even two, quality winger(s).
Seems a much stronger, physically bigger, squad this time around. As you say, a couple of wingers to challenge Lualua and March and we'll be almost there.

It's exciting.

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong

Kayal
Stephens
Lua lua

Zamora
Hemed
Baldock

Hughton too safe to go for this but it would be my line up

albionite

May 20, 2009
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong

Kayal
Stephens
Lua lua

Zamora
Hemed
Baldock

Hughton too safe to go for this but it would be my line up
Apart from Bobby still not being match fit you want to go just for an attacking team away from home.:rolleyes:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Stockdale

Rosenior - Greer - Dunk - Bong

Calderon - Stephens - Ince - Kayal - March

Hemed

Subs: Maenpaa, Rea, Bruno, Holla, LuaLua, Baldock, COG.

Not the team I want, but the team I think we'll play.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PS Correction . Bruno would be the first name on my team sheet:

Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Dunk
Bong

Kayal
Stephens
Ince
March (or Baldock) (or Forster-Caskey)

Lualua (second striker role more central)
Hemed

Last edited:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Stockdale

Bruno
Greer
Hunemeier
Bong

LuaLua
Kayal
Ince
Stephens
Baldock

Hemed

Bench:
Maenpaa, Calderon, Rae, March, O'Grady, Rosenior, Holla.

Dunk is gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here