Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your strange habit(s)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I sometimes without meaning to start drawing and exhaling breath to mimic a song, kind of like whistling. When playing football manager I will always bark instructions at my players.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I can't sit still. I'm always moving my foot or my toes...it drives Mrs Grombleton mad. When i'm sorting out my CDs, they all have to be in alphabetical order by band, and if there's more than one album by a band then they are in chronological order. I can't stop a song in the middle, so i'll sit in the car until it finishes...it has made me late for meetings before :/

I talk to myself all the time, and also have an annoying habit of cracking my neck by tilting my head to one side.

I crack my neck a lot too - makes quite a horrific jolt at times...my head may fall off at any point.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
When i'm sorting out my CDs, they all have to be in alphabetical order by band, and if there's more than one album by a band then they are in chronological order.

This I can understand. I will freely admit that keeping my vinyls in the order I bought them in is a bit odd.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I like to lie in a freezing bath in the dark with the shower on cold spraying me and pretend that I'm on a U Boat.

That's sinking.

Don't forget to grab the Enigma machine on your way out.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I don't like buying a single item in a shop. If I only need one thing I will grab something else like some chewing gum or something small so that I am not buying just one single item. HASHTAG - Mental.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't like buying a single item in a shop. If I only need one thing I will grab something else like some chewing gum or something small so that I am not buying just one single item. HASHTAG - Mental.

I'm with you there. It seems unjust to bother a shopkeeper for only one thing. Especially when paying for a small item with a £20 note. I fear their distemperate huffs.

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
When you walk past those Telecoms things on the street on the ground, the ones that I guess cover up the access to the wiring under the street, you sometimes get them in groups of one cover, two covers or three covers.

I can only ever step on one or two, if theres three covers in a row, i'll make sure to avoid the third one.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
When I was very young, I used to eat coal, barriers used to be put up in front of the coal cupboard in the kitchen to stop me getting in, but I always managed to.
My mum told me this, I don't remember doing it and don't know when I stopped.
That and getting my films/Oscar winners mixed up.
I have been known to burst into playing air sax on the odd occasion and I can't leave the house if there is a fly buzzing around, until I have either killed it or let it out, filthy things.

This condition has a medical name - pica. Usually happens in children who are iron deficient but can also pop up in pregnant women.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I make words out of the live football scores during a game on telly.

e.g. Ars 1-2 Ful becomes 'arse is full'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here