Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your scum

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Sorry to hear that EE. All clubs have their share of brutes and dunces and your friend was sadly on the receiving end of the fist of one of ours. Hope she's ok.

Rumour has it, it was actually a Brighton steward!

epsom eagle

Nov 3, 2012
Your tough men supporters just attacked a woman on a palace kit & scarf on these rivalry & rivalry but hitting a girl in colours is totally out of order SCUM

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Is hove born n bred a palace fan?

After translating in to Polish, then Italian, then hebrew and then back to English I think I've cracked it:

I was a friend of mine is building and scarf girl and hit her in the face of your fans suitable fists Men of Color tough girl with a scarf on the Palace on masturbation masturbation masturbating

Sep 20, 2005
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

Stories like this make me sick to my stomach. I would dearly love to see this person punished hard. Utter, utter scum. If you know who it was, grass him up. Don't think about it, just do it. There are times when being a grass is an absolutely essential part of life. This is one of those times.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Your tough men supporters just attacked a woman on a palace kit & scarf on these rivalry & rivalry but hitting a girl in colours is totally out of order SCUM

Christ almightly. It's obviously really bad if a girl has been hit but what's far more concerning is the standard of education in this country.

Type it. Read it back. Read it back again, then hit 'submit reply'.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

"just attacked a woman on a palace kit"......" & scarf on these rivalry & rivalry"........

Can i have a half of what you have been drinking........

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Christ almightly. It's obviously really bad if a girl has been hit but what's far more concerning is the standard of education in this country.

Type it. Read it back. Read it back again, then hit 'submit reply'.

Lol, spot on. English posts or an immediate ban

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania

ive tried google translate , but you are still not making any sense what so ever !

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Your fans are no f***ing better. Walking up to the ground from Norwood and some fat 50 year old starts on two of my mates and hits one straight in the face. They're 18 FFS

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5346835 said:
Is hove born n bred a palace fan?

After translating in to Polish, then Italian, then hebrew and then back to English I think I've cracked it:

I was a friend of mine is building and scarf girl and hit her in the face of your fans suitable fists Men of Color tough girl with a scarf on the Palace on masturbation masturbation masturbating

If he had said this in the first circumstance we could have had this all sorted out by now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here