Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your scum

epsom eagle

Nov 3, 2012
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I was my friend who's a girl in her palace top & scarf & she was punched in the face by 1 of your supporters proper tough men punching a girl with colours on with a palace scarf on WANKERS WANKERS WANKERS

IF true then it's as disgusting as some of your own fans at the Amex last season. Hope your friend is ok.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

So you were your friend... erm was she punched by a tough man "with a palace scarf on"....... i'm confused, why did you fall out with yourself, and get punched by a supporter in a Palace scarf.......hmmmmm.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Our scum what?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I was my Granny who was a girl too. She was in a bikini and got punched in the ear. Really tough taking on my Gran when she is coloured. You lot are SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! SCUM!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sorry to hear that EE. All clubs have their share of brutes and dunces and your friend was sadly on the receiving end of the fist of one of ours. Hope she's ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here