Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your run up to Monday, composure-o-meter.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I feel sorry for all of you guys in the UK. There is still 20 hours before kick off and my mind is already distracted with thoughts of losing, winning, penalties, jubilation, despair, exaltation, euphoria, depression, bewilderment... You name it, I've had thoughts about it today (and it's not even lunchtime).

Everything from Zaha getting sent off for diving in the first 20 minutes and us giving them a hiding to us losing 6-0 with 8 men on the pitch. Every possible result seems to have gone through my head this morning (including a penalty shoot out that is level until the 20th kick).

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Just woke up feeling more positive !!

Today is the day when we finally win a game after going 1-0 down !!

Come on BRIGHTON !!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I feel sorry for all of you guys in the UK. There is still 20 hours before kick off and my mind is already distracted with thoughts of losing, winning, penalties, jubilation, despair, exaltation, euphoria, depression, bewilderment... You name it, I've had thoughts about it today (and it's not even lunchtime).

Everything from Zaha getting sent off for diving in the first 20 minutes and us giving them a hiding to us losing 6-0 with 8 men on the pitch. Every possible result seems to have gone through my head this morning (including a penalty shoot out that is level until the 20th kick).

Who won that particular scenario?

I think being on the other side of the world helps, there's nothing to remind you of the game. I'm fine until I read NSC or go on the club site then it all hits me and the nerves kick in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here