Your run up to Monday, composure-o-meter.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Going to try and enjoy the weekend now. Come Monday I'm going to be cacking myself. It's going to be either very special or dreadful but not to be missed that's for sure. !!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Confidence a a mere 60%. Know that home advantage should help but tonight's stalemate has done nothing to ease the sense of limbo.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Confidence up to 100% the last 20 minute tonight told me palace were desperate to take a lead to the Amex they are not confident in the second leg.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Were are we now?

I'm still composed and confident.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
After the Cup Final and "underdogs" Wigan winning, I worry that we are seen as the favourites. Wish Hammond had put that chance away. Only 50% confident and I will be more nervous as the hours pass. Looking forward to the opera singer though!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
After the Cup Final and "underdogs" Wigan winning, I worry that we are seen as the favourites. Wish Hammond had put that chance away. Only 50% confident and I will be more nervous as the hours pass. Looking forward to the opera singer though!

has it been confirmed that she will be singing?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I was absolutely fine this morning and yesterday, but after watching the other game i have been overcome by a sense of impending doom... :sick:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am going to watch from behind the sofa as I haven't got a ticket. I will be calmer once we have put a couple of goals in the net.:eek:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
100% confident still

We have quality everywhere and the only issue may be if Zaha goes against Calde which is bound to happen

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At the moment I'm rocking a 95% confident and nicely composed.
Have you placed your bet yet, and is it 'to qualify', rather than just the 90 minutes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports