Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your productivity this week

How productive are you going to be this week?

• 0% - I can focus on nothing but the Albion

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • 1-20% - the very bare minimum I can get away with

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • 21-50% - token effort to limp through the week

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • 51-80% - To all but the untrained eye, I'll be hard at it

Votes: 45 33.6%
  • 81-99% - I'm committed, me

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 100% - football schmootball

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

An assignment due week Wednesday and a training day for a new job on Friday. The fact I'm still nursing a hangover now does not bode well...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Changed a leaking bottle trap in a school today:drama:

Changed the syphon on me close coupled bog last week, that's plenty of productivity till the play off final.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Pretty good really 18 customer reports to complete by Friday COP, Beeston visit Thursday and WFH Friday, what is more to like ?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
100% at work and strangely struggling to get that excited about Thursday's game at the mo.
I think it's the fact that it's a first leg match so will effectively only be half time at the end of the match.
That and just being so generally underwhelmed this season by our play. Yes - I know we finished 6th but it's an underlying feeling that something isn't quite right.

I'd say 81-99. Mainly because most of my work this week requires me to be up at the Amex (Have been there today, and will be up there twice more this week not including Thursday's game) covering various bits including play-off stuff in the run up to both games, so it's all part of the job really!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Went for a run. Arsed about on NSC for a bit. Went to look at a bike in Shoreham. Cooked dinner.

Not sure it counts as productive, but I've enjoyed myself.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I've got to stitch up an old lady for £ 350 to replace a broken roof tile tomorrow and then look at a couple of jobs thur morning before hitting the pub early afternoon straight after that.

So usual week for me really.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
procrastination-flowchart-2.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
ohhh..ye by ropetackle.....after a mountain bike?

Nope. Road bike. Had a mountain bike for years, but I want to get out on the roads more, cycle to work, that sort of thing.

They were very nice people in the shop. Very helpful.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've got the week off work, so by default it's 0%

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope. Road bike. Had a mountain bike for years, but I want to get out on the roads more, cycle to work, that sort of thing.

They were very nice people in the shop. Very helpful.

ye I've been in there a few times...as an aside the cafe opposite it does nice cakes.....after a good ride that is :)

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Booked annual leave for The Great Escape, and was off Monday to recover from a stag weekend. Just the two day week for me, but I will still do my contractually obliged bare minimum.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
All I have been thinking about is the game but had a really busy week and been knackered and when needed thinking about the game has given me an extra bit of adrenaline to power through

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I'll put in some shifts. At times, I'll be distracted. Like now - it's 9:20 and I should be working. I find work has generally been harder to organise since Bozza brought notifications back....

Here's another one.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Limped along so far. Did what I've had to do. One scheduled meeting in London this week - Thursday PM(!!) But planning to be home by 5.

Got a call out of the blue today offering me a new project, so going to London for ko meeting Friday - but not until 12.

God I hope I never have to get a proper job again.

PG

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im past the point of being bothered about a championship play off.

May 97 was worrying. This isnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here