Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your productivity this week

How productive are you going to be this week?

• 0% - I can focus on nothing but the Albion

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • 1-20% - the very bare minimum I can get away with

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • 21-50% - token effort to limp through the week

Votes: 41 30.6%
  • 51-80% - To all but the untrained eye, I'll be hard at it

Votes: 45 33.6%
  • 81-99% - I'm committed, me

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 100% - football schmootball

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There doesn't seem to be an option relevant to us shift workers who aren't on duty anyway.

Discriminated against, AGAIN.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'll do a few hours this week. (Same as every week, I'm semi-retired and do a few hours to keep out from under her feet)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I have a 'competency-based' interview for a promotion this afternoon and... well, as you can see, I'm posting on NSC so I don't rate my chances that highly. :dunce:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With this time of year I won't be able to get away with anything less than the 100% :(

Van in for MOT welding for two days----Thursday try to finish early.
So that leaves Friday to fight off a massive hangover and get some work done.
So not much getting done this week:)

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Got a heap of essays to write and finish, along with my dissertation, and exams at Uni, can I work this week? Course not!! Bloody BHA :(

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
There doesn't seem to be an option relevant to us shift workers who aren't on duty anyway.

Discriminated against, AGAIN.

Quite agree. I had to take all possible playoff games off just to make sure. As a result not back in until 15th. May have to do some overtime to pay for it all.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Sadly, I've managed to get my name attached to things at work that I can't ignore, for fear of a higher up going on the warpath.

Happily, I've already got Friday off so, 80% productive (obviously, 100% is a myth) until then, -25% on Friday.

55% overall. Still too much really.

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I can't make the final anyway so I've been quite relaxed about everything. I didn't believe it would ever come to pass.

Then Saturday happened.

Now I'm making all sorts of provisional arrangements in my mind, and wondering just what angle I'll take when telling the wife our "long weekend in Edinburgh" may involve an excursion to London.

Obviously no point tackling that subject until Sunday, but these things need thinking about.

So 1-20% productivity for me.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
photo1.JPG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Van in for MOT welding for two days----Thursday try to finish early.
So that leaves Friday to fight off a massive hangover and get some work done.
So not much getting done this week:)

Same as this I guess..

D

Deleted member 18477

100%! And I'll be 100% behind the Albion at the Amex on Thursday! Cannot wait! :clap2::rave::bhasign:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't make the final anyway so I've been quite relaxed about everything. I didn't believe it would ever come to pass.

Then Saturday happened.

Now I'm making all sorts of provisional arrangements in my mind, and wondering just what angle I'll take when telling the wife our "long weekend in Edinburgh" may involve an excursion to London.

Obviously no point tackling that subject until Sunday, but these things need thinking about.

So 1-20% productivity for me.

Bravo, bravo :clap2:

For some reason I remembered this conversation with you when I was out for a run earlier, I was asking myself what I'd do if I was in the same boat (running a marathon, not taking your wife to Edinburgh for a long weekend).

I found myself, slightly shamefully, thinking I'd probably ditch the marathon and go to Wembley. I am weak :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here