Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your prediction,the 2015 general election result.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Labour possibly with Libdems in coalition. UKIP will hit the Tories harder than they think, libdems will lose loads because they went back on their word on fees.

However, agree that Ed Milly is the weak link, just as Gordon Brown not stepping down before the last election was.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Ed M is a total liability. Only some meltdown by the Tories will see Labour get in. The Lib Dems are f**ked. And it will be the lowest vote ever - one more political step towards oblivion!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Conservative majority, especially if the economy stays on its current trajectory and Labour keep Ed the Red.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Hung parliament. less of a seat difference between the Tories and labour that the Lib Dems can't cover the majority for either way so we'll have another couple of days of negotiation and a coalition of the odds, sods and Irish or a complete hung parliament.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hung parliament. less of a seat difference between the Tories and labour that the Lib Dems can't cover the majority for either way so we'll have another couple of days of negotiation and a coalition of the odds, sods and Irish or a complete hung parliament.
Probably something along these lines.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Should the scots say yes to independence next year, what's the timeline for it happening? Labour will struggle to win without Scotland.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Labour would have strolled it if they had chosen the right Milliband brother and ditched Ed Balls.

They will gain more seats this time, but not enough to stop another Tory/Lib Dem coalition.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as it stands a tight run thing, Conservative win. they were only a dozen short last time and will have a good economy message to make gains.

Should the scots say yes to independence next year, what's the timeline for it happening? Labour will struggle to win without Scotland.

59 seats north of the border, 1 tory, less than 20 Liberal and SNP, rest Labour. Conservatives would have same majority as the current coalition without Scotland. Labour would have lost 2005 and had a majority of only a couple dozen the previous two elections. stand to be corrected, but believe Labour wouldnt have formed a government other than with Atlee '45 and Blair '97 and '01 without Scottish seats.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Scots election won't be until 2016.....

My prediction - Labour the largest party, but no parliamentary majority. Not enough Lib Dems elected to permit a Labour / Lib Dem coalition to be formed with enough votes to command a majority in parliament. A tacit agreement by the major parties to let a minority Labour government be formed, pending a new election after a year. That second election delivers the same outcome, with a small increase in Labour representation.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
If the Ed's some how get in, we are in big trouble. I don't see what Cameron is doing wrong? Look at the state of the country before he was pm to now. Massive improvement if you ask me

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The only thing for certain is the political pipsqueaks of the Lib Dems will be back to their traditional 9% of the vote in 2015 and nobody, however woolly and well-meaning, will trust them ever again, simply on account of the university fees disgrace sinking them below the waterline. They'll disband shortly after the next election IMHO, with the Greens becoming the new third place party.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I honestly couldn't call it. 18 months before the last election I wouldn't have thought it possible for the Lib Dems to get more than a few seats, let alone end up forming a minority coalition with the Tories. When the TV debates, canvassing and smear campaigns get in full swing in the run-up to polling day, then it will become clearer.

Gun to head now though, I'd say pull the trigger: they're all useless and sleazy, self-interested morons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here