Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

YOUR pre-match watering hole of choice?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Crown and Anchor was my pre-match watering hole at the Goldstone and certainly saw no reason to change when we moved to Withdean (not that I have many pre-match pints these days).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
oh yeah "bloody lovely pizza" that's just what you want before going to a match!!:tantrum: I've often said to my mates "Let's get down the pub early doors before the match for for 8 or 9 inches of dough with Jalepenos, ham and pineapple"!!

I thought this was a thread about the "best pre-match waterin hole" to go to,....

.....not the "best pre-match, stone-baked-oven, bistro, wine-list-to-die-for, pork belly and hummus, pinot, pinot, pinot, upper-middle class, gastro, daddy's got a Porsche, sponsor me to bike ride around Machu Pichhu 'cos it looks like I'm raising money for charity but actually you're paying for my holiday, celeriac serving, fee-wifi 'cos god knows we couldn't live a nano second without tweeting, shiraz, shiraz, shiraz, no peanuts but fuckin olives offering , we think Southern Comfort is the same as Jack Daniel's selling, why not join us for speed-dating every Wednesday??,do you work for Mischon Mackay???, soulless, bleach-smelling, Massive Attack playing, free postcard vending, black-hole of culture pub"

"bloody lovely pizza" before the match. I'm not 'avin' it:eek:

Anyway, I vote for the cocktail bar at The Grand hotel.

Settle down, Ted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here