To stop complaining about the trains
To stop swearing at refs
To stop complaining about the neighbours blocking my access
To stop complaining about late deliveries
To stop swearing at VAR
To stop complaining about the price of fuel
To stop complaining about delayed hospital appointments and wrong medication
To stop complaining about VAR
To stop complaining about yo-yo fans suddenly blocking my view every time we get near the 6 yard box
To stop complaining about having to pay £6.70 for a Cappuccino and bag of crisps at the Station
To stop complaining about the smell of the toilets at Pease Pottage services
To stop swearing at VAR
To stop complaining about Smug Eddie & his Saudi Toons, the Chelsea bodysnatchers, the Fulham time wasters, the AV cheats and the Palace knobs.
To consult VAR on everything

To STOP lying 🤥
How's it going so far ???

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Continuing staying, only drinking water and 5he occasional hot chocolate.
Feel better for it.
Doing stuff for myself (& Mrs AR) and not worrying about work or anything relayed.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Envy those trying to give up sugar, really really difficult as it is everywhere

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To try and stay perfect and be wary of complacency.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Get fit again, the first target is our end of Feb ski holiday. Attend more yoga sessions.

To start saving for a re-roof required …. I’ve always been aware of the mega cost of this, but the 83 year old felt/tiling has come to its end :(. Get the house straight …. we’ve been running about 4 ‘projects’ at once …. it’s unsettling living in a xxxx building site.

Get on in creating a large wildlife pond. I’ve been promising @Wardy's twin for years.
get your priorities in the right order... wildlife pond first ;)

I have an intriguing situation - my wild life pond would fail the 'is it a wild life pond' test as described by DEFRA experts but it has been loads of newts & damsel flies and some frogs ( need to protect the spawn/tadpoles .as the newts eat loads).

I would do it differently if I were do revisit it.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
2024 is going to be the year I properly get my OCD under control.
Hi, As someone who has had OCD I know it can be absolutely crippling in terms of running a 'normal' life . I got mine under control at present but fully aware it could pop up at any moment, you don't get cured you learn how to reduce it. My experience was that OCD at my worst was the result of extreme anxiety , address the latter and the former came under a bit of control. I assume you are getting/trying to get some professional help but my view is talking about it with close friends & family helps . For too many years I tried to conceal /deny it.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Hi, As someone who has had OCD I know it can be absolutely crippling in terms of running a 'normal' life . I got mine under control at present but fully aware it could pop up at any moment, you don't get cured you learn how to reduce it. My experience was that OCD at my worst was the result of extreme anxiety , address the latter and the former came under a bit of control. I assume you are getting/trying to get some professional help but my view is talking about it with close friends & family helps . For too many years I tried to conceal /deny it.

Thanks.

Yes, I’ve previously got it under control with some fairly extensive professional help. I’m experiencing it from a different angle/theme currently, so I’m plucking up the courage to work through this new stuff using what I learned before, but it is not easy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
get your priorities in the right order... wildlife pond first ;)

I have an intriguing situation - my wild life pond would fail the 'is it a wild life pond' test as described by DEFRA experts but it has been loads of newts & damsel flies and some frogs ( need to protect the spawn/tadpoles .as the newts eat loads).

I would do it differently if I were do revisit it.

[Without a spade in the ground yet] I’ve changed my plan, going for a larger pond, the largest that’ll look reasonable for our garden, to give a wider expanse of open water to encourage several species of bat.

I’ve still got the energy/lack of chronic injuries, to give it a go. Shifting the chalk will all be downhill, luckily.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Fix the leak in the conservatory
Fix the dripping gutter
Fix the leak/drip down the chimney

- all stuff that was on last year's list as well.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Usual stuff. Lose some weight but more importantly try to sort out lower back pain
I'm an expert on the latter. I have scoliosis and arthritis. The scoliosis doesn't bother me any more thanks to a physio showing me a straightening exercise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here