Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Your new year's resolution

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not very well, I was recommended Skerrits in Hove but they didn’t reply to my enquiry, a company in Hove called Hunter Hammond Daniel Associates has been mentioned I might give them a call.
Good luck!

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
How is everyone doing then, 50 days in?

I decided to add sit-ups into the challenge, which I'm probably going to be regretting by the late spring! On the plus side, I'm able to do more push-ups in one go than I was before, so that's got to be doing some sort of good. Also, the routine and focus of having an achievable daily goal is a positive at a time in our family where there is a lot of 'stuff' going on that is, quite frankly, pretty draining.
I was listening to that Just One Thing Radio 4 programme and he was extolling the benefits of planks and squats against the wall. Very good for core strength, glutes and heart pressure. I've got shoulder joint issues and have replaced press ups with planks - its working.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was listening to that Just One Thing Radio 4 programme and he was extolling the benefits of planks and squats against the wall. Very good for core strength, glutes and heart pressure. I've got shoulder joint issues and have replaced press ups with planks - its working.

I love those progs, especially now they have 45 minute versions. This year I’ve been following the fast regime highlighted on the inflammation episode.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
they will go hand in hand .....good luck
20240212_164319.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not very well, I was recommended Skerrits in Hove but they didn’t reply to my enquiry, a company in Hove called Hunter Hammond Daniel Associates has been mentioned I might give them a call.

Look carefully at charges, should you invest in any way.

I was with one of those IFA’s where the stated charge was 1% per annum. Years later I cottoned on to an additional 0.99%, I don’t think many would ever be able to find the true position. The compound effect of 1.99% over a sustained period is huge.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
both my rotator cuffs are f***ed , bicep tendons down to less than 4 mm ....go and play sport they said , go and get fit they said...:rolleyes: a year plus off work to get them both fixed isn't really feasible .....we all got our shit to deal with , thank fork my legs are still good.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Look carefully at charges, should you invest in any way.

I was with one of those IFA’s where the stated charge was 1% per annum. Years later I cottoned on to an additional 0.99%, I don’t think many would ever be able to find the true position. The compound effect of 1.99% over a sustained period is huge.
Good advice, I’ve looked at the HHDA website and they look alright, I don’t actually know anyone who has used them though so I’ll see how I get on 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here