Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your MyAlbion Digital Account – Action Required

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
That SeatGeek under maintainence banner has been up since last week. I assume it is in relation to when the season ticket sharing system goes live on Monday 16th.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
i got the email, and immediately thought-oh its a bug, a bit like the Happy Birthday ones, but I will just check the site

Simple check to see if it was anything new but as I logged in automatically it seems that its a simple resending of an email. Took all of about a minute

Nothing to get excited about, but there will be plenty of people making a big deal out of it, blaming the club for all sorts, and linking it to 5G covid spreading or secret police doing Barbers bidding

Just use a bit of common sense and all will be fine

You appear to be getting cross with the wrong people. No one has said anything like what you suggest about the club but many would like an explanation which is perfectly reasonable if something has gone wrong. It's not up to the customer to query the club need to be pro active.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
You appear to be getting cross with the wrong people. No one has said anything like what you suggest about the club but many would like an explanation which is perfectly reasonable if something has gone wrong. It's not up to the customer to query the club need to be pro active.

im not cross with anyone, it was a (obviously) failed attempt to humorously suggest that there was nothing to see here. From the responses above these have been sent out overnight as the thread was started this morning. Its the exact same email that was sent out ages ago to get people to create the new accounts, to me at least, after a quick check, it seemed in all likleyhood that its a glitch,and nothing to get worked up about.

I do think that this "The club should sort this out " expectation within a few mins of something happening is actually a bit unrealistic-at least give them time to do that-

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
im not cross with anyone, it was a (obviously) failed attempt to humorously suggest that there was nothing to see here. From the responses above these have been sent out overnight as the thread was started this morning. Its the exact same email that was sent out ages ago to get people to create the new accounts, to me at least, after a quick check, it seemed in all likleyhood that its a glitch,and nothing to get worked up about.

I do think that this "The club should sort this out " expectation within a few mins of something happening is actually a bit unrealistic-at least give them time to do that-

Ok. I am giving them time that's why I emailed them in case they are unaware of the problem. Given this seems to affect large numbers of members I suggested they put something upfront on the website. I doubt everyone has the memory to recollect this is a very old previous email.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I wrote an email to them this morning when i received the link your Digital Accounts email...

this is the response I received back just now:

'We are aware that several out-of-date emails were sent overnight to a small number of supporters. These appear to have been triggered in error during a system upgrade. If you received an email from 'tickets@brightonandhovealbion.com' between 5am and 8am today please disregard it.

We apologise for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.'

So I presume it was in error?

TNBA

TTF

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Unfortunately timed error, looks like. 'Action Required' is just about the last thing supporters/customers want to read, srraight off the back of the phone-centric hoops we've all just been landed with. Pretty sure the club won't relish having to spend yet more man-hours fielding queries from baffled recipients of this email

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wrote an email to them this morning when i received the link your Digital Accounts email...

'We are aware that several out-of-date emails were sent overnight to a small number of supporters. These appear to have been triggered in error during a system upgrade. If you received an email from 'tickets@brightonandhovealbion.com' between 5am and 8am today please disregard it.

TNBA

TTF

Oh, no! I received mine at 08.26. :dunce:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Even later 8:52 I'm now fully expecting I won't be able to het Brentford tickets as I should have set up a new account, despite already having an account. PB out.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021

TNBA

TTF

I have now received the same response. Small problem no one killed.

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21
Why do we get so many emails from the Club which are quite clearly wrong.
Looks like this has been sent out to everyone whether you have a linked account or not.
Have queried it with the Club (5 day response time).
I shall ignore it but my son, who has a learning disability, will panic when he receives it and want to know what to do.
Is there nobody at the Club who checks these emails before they go out (Jenny Gower) to make sure they are correct and don’t piss off supporters?
On top of vaccine passports and tickets in my Apple wallet it is getting too much.
Rant over.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Wish I'd seen this earlier. I received the same and went through the process of linking, although I think (?) I done similar a while back. Can't remember tbh so went though with it. No big deal. When I was asked to check my details were in order, my address read as a mumbo jumbo, akin to a Stanley Unwin script. The next page where I could change details, it read correctly albeit the German postcode was in the wrong place, not critical. I've emailed the club to confirm my details are correct just to be safe, although I won't be fretting if I hear nothing back for a while.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm a superfan yet no email.

Barber out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here