Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
All the Northerners.
All the soap 'stars'
Any one who says telly instead television
All the Scots
Accented Londoners
That yakky Northerner who rode a motorbike on to water and has no discernable talent
Louis Spence and all the camp showbizzy types who only seem to be on because they are camp showbizzy types
Oh, to be honest, practically anyone British on tv.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Cannot stand Ben Fogle he is 'just a big posh sod with plums in his mouth' who seems to infest every channel on the TV in his padded Gillet sticking his arm up various animals ********s

6aqy3ape.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i assume this "...excepting Jeremy Kyle, of course". because i dont see his name enough times, though plenty of people who might annoy/irk/outrage some, are liked by others. except maybe Piers Morgan. so excepting Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan. i dont believe ive met anyone who likes either, and cant fathom how they manage to sustain a career in entertainment industry. maybe this says more about us, the viewers.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
i assume this "...excepting Jeremy Kyle, of course". because i dont see his name enough times, though plenty of people who might annoy/irk/outrage some, are liked by others. except maybe Piers Morgan. so excepting Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan. i dont believe ive met anyone who likes either, and cant fathom how they manage to sustain a career in public. maybe this says more about us, the viewers.

Actually I quite enjoyed watching Piers Morgan on CNN. He always got the pro-gun lobby steaming out of their ears.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Actually I quite enjoyed watching Piers Morgan on CNN. He always got the pro-gun lobby steaming out of their ears.

there's always juan...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
View attachment 54907It's got this far and nobody has nominated this odious twunt?

He's putting on a bit weight these days, isn't he? Must be attending the Shipperley-Brolin-Pollock Culinary School For Crystal Palace Retirees.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Gobsmacked that we've got to 84 posts before that bunch of menopausal, screechy, cackling harridans has come up
Even more gobsmacked that I forgot them on my list - the TV version of equality ie women can have a show where everyone on it is a loudmouth obnoxious **** as well.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
but two people I cannot abide is that Johnny Vegas character. I don't think I've ever seen him say or do anything that has ever made me laugh. And Phil Jupitus. What is he for? Sitting a bit higher in one's chair, boggling one's eyes and looking slightly surprised while talking over people so you can repeat the same joke over and over until you get a begrudging laugh does not make one a "personality". Oaf. Met him once too, utterly miserable ballbag.

I've met him too. He's often in my local Waitrose. When he's not on the telly he goes around,looking like a ****ing tramp,with his mum.

longmanofwilmington

Apr 25, 2014
Anyone involved in ITV televised football matches or highlights. They've all been quaffing on buffoon juice.

Mark "Chappers" Chapman, he totally gets my goat, I'm not sure why but I get the impression he gave himself the name Chappers and then spread it around. Plus he supports Man U.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This really is a toughie, as there are so many tossers out there. I think Lovejoy has to be top, just for sheer, smug arrogant obnxiousness, combined with a quite startling lack of talent. I will immediately switch the TV off or the channel over if he appears on screen.

The only other person who even comes close is:

John-Barrowman-presents-T-001.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Can I also chuck in Rio Ferdinand (think we're going to see a lot of him in the next few weeks) and Andrew Castle, patronising idiot.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I don't have a tellybox, watch everything on iPlayer etc. But you're missing out, the BBC puts out some fantastic programming. Alo if I relied solely on Netflix for films I'd get very bored very quickly. How many straight to video 90's action thrillers starring Christian Slater and Dennis Hopper can one man take? Last time I looked there were about 4 films that had come out in the last 6 months that weren't utter gash.

It's a question of time as much as anything else........... but as I said above somewhere, when the tele is on it is normally something BBC

And I know some on here would decry the BBC vociferously. I rate it highly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports