Your most despised person off the Tellybox

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Jeremy Clarkson - What a vile, odious, self obsessed individual he is. The fact that he hoodwinks so many in to thinking he is a 'man of the people' just adds a little spice.

Hear! Hear! (I don't like Top Gear) I also dislike Ricky Gervais (makes me cringe to look at him and hear him speak) and Jose Mourinho, when he's on TV, I have to switch over rather than watch him.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Same as always for me, Tim effing Lovejoy. How he has lasted so long on TV (albeit, shit hangover sunday telly) is absolutely mindboggling. He simply cannot present or interview. Stares into the camera, messes up links, doesn't listen to guests answers and still he thinks he is the bomb. My mind is boggled.

Oh and Bruce Forsyth is an annoying old bell end too.

lovejoy and his career has always baffled me. he really is vacuous.

loved it when martin freeman was on his chat show and ruined him over his ramones t shirt.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Chris Packham on those ridiculous Spring, Summer, insert season here, watch. I never intentionally want to see this programme but it always seems to be on the TV. His enthusiasm aggravates me every time.

i never had an opinion on him until he did desert island discs. worth a listen. very honest and interesting bloke.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Most irritating voice has to be that Tykish tw@t Titsmarch. Was in hospital after an eye op some time ago, had to turn the radio by my bedside off when he came on. Yuk.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Alan Carr, Adrian Chiles, Graham Norton, Jonathan Ross, Phillip Schofield, Eamonn Holmes, take your pick

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Chris Packham is a very, very interesting guy.

I think he is highly irritating and worryingly odd. I can't stand it when he is talking about pwedatowy birds, a bit like the bald " nature Expert " on The One Show. Their delivery makes me cringe or cwinge whenever they speak.

Oh and add an honorable mention for....

James Cordon,

Graham Norton,

Ricky Gervais

and the cast of Loose Women.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Every single person involved in -

The Only Way is Essex
Made in Chelsea
Geordie Shore
Desperate Scousewives
etc etc.

The 'actors', the creators, the producers, the directors, the catering crew. All of them. If they all stopped doing their job that particular brand of detestable, vapid, nothing television would go away and our lives would be enriched for it.

Thanks, you saved me typing all this. :thumbsup:

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Louis Spence!

Jeremy Kyle
Louis Walsh
Peter Andre
Tess Daly
Claudia Winkleman
Jeremy Clarkson

Oct 25, 2003
I'm really glad that I watch basically no tv these days...if it wasn't for sport and the occasional nature documenary I wouldn't bother with a license at all.

There really is a load of total **** on these days. Far too many people who have become far too successful for the amount of talent they have...

Piers Morgan is the winner for me anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports