Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your most despised person off the Tellybox

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Graham Norton. I can't get to the remote quick enough when his face appears. Jonathan Ross too.

Good call on Wossy. The man can't seem to speak for more than 2 minutes without resorting to smut, and when he does, it's rarely amusing. Seriously needs to grow up.

Watched the C4 Comedy Gala the other night, and his "bit" surrounded entirely on the oh so hilarious point of trying to get an 80 year old granny to say "butt plug". Be still my aching sides. NOT.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Marcus Brigstocke, condescending and off the radio Alan Brazil,awful voice and a boorish manner.

Yes. ALAN BLOODY BRAZIL.

In fact ALL of those idiots on the Alan Brazil breakfast show with their BANTER.

"Wheeeyyy. We're proper LADS. You know what BOYS, I had a BEER last night and today I'm off to BET on HORSES".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Probably not my MOST despised but I really can't stand this guy:

Nicholas-Witchell.jpg

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
Michael McIntyre - sorry I just dont understand what his role in life is? Funny? - No. Good at chat shows? - No. Perhaps he is having an affair with the DG of the BBC? I just do not understand how he gets so much work on telly?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anybody who just wants to watch Netflix or DVD's I would see as fairly sad.

Really? I would argue that anyone who watches TV full stop is a bit sad. On the rare occasions when our TV is switched on, usually at the weekends, it'll either be because we want to watch a film, either on Netflix or on a DVD, or a series like Breaking Bad.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Really? I would argue that anyone who watches TV full stop is a bit sad. On the rare occasions when our TV is switched on, usually at the weekends, it'll either be because we want to watch a film, either on Netflix or on a DVD, or a series like Breaking Bad.

Although coming at it from a slightly different angle, I would agree with you. Ours is on probably more than anything else for the news here and there and a bit of Scandinavian Detective or drama - Borgen, The Bridge, Wallander etc...... and football.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Although coming at it from a slightly different angle, I would agree with you. Ours is on probably more than anything else for the news here and there and a bit of Scandinavian Detective or drama - Borgen, The Bridge, Wallander etc...... and football.

Agreed, no matter how much people laud high production British dramas like Broadchurch or Happy Valley or Ripper Street etc. they just don't interest me, and the same is true of almost all domestic TV content (barring football and the news).

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Does anyone actually watch TV programmes made by the BBC or ITV or any domestic channel any more? Surely most people just use their TV as a vehicle to watch Netflix/DVDs etc.

I don't know what Netflix is but DVD's is only for those people who like watching films which not everyone does.

I'm actually quite please that I only know about 1/5 of the people mentioned.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I don't have a tellybox, watch everything on iPlayer etc. But you're missing out, the BBC puts out some fantastic programming. Alo if I relied solely on Netflix for films I'd get very bored very quickly. How many straight to video 90's action thrillers starring Christian Slater and Dennis Hopper can one man take? Last time I looked there were about 4 films that had come out in the last 6 months that weren't utter gash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here