Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If only I could edit the poll to 10 options Barn Door would be in there. CMS though? REALLY? Not fulfilled his potential due to injury, tactics and the first touch of a premature ejaculator but no way comparable with Harley or Kemy or even Gardner who was just here to, well, annoy people I think.

Yup. I am an extremely harsh critic of CMS but he's nowhere near this debate.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Vicente. Controversial, and people seems to be queuing up to lick his ring, but face the facts that he had utterly no commitment to the club, spent more time on the treatment table (or psychiatrists comfy chair), and his sporadic moments of genius were far too infrequent. He was a luxury player that took up valuable wages and effort, with little payoff. I'd rather have had a grafter with less talent who would have been prepared to put an honest shift in for us once in a while.

That said I voted for Kemy, because he's been less than useless, unless his bling bling clothing business is somehow propping up our FFP figures?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It's hard to hate players like Paynter and Obika, they lack ability not application, it's the ***** like Dobbie and Kemy that make my piss boil, gifted players but simply cannot be arsed.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Got to be Kemy, no commitment to the club, just Twitter.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Dobbie.

Did sod all whilst he was here and then had to cheek to help Palace into the play-offs (though you could argue we shouldn't have sent him there in the first place). When we finally got rid of him he signed for Blackpool and, whilst I have no evidence to back this up, I'll bet he was just as lazy and uncommitted as he was at the Albion, only to work his socks off and score a cracker when the tangerines turned up last year to bag a one all draw.

Utter cock womble.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Vicente. Controversial, and people seems to be queuing up to lick his ring, but face the facts that he had utterly no commitment to the club, spent more time on the treatment table (or psychiatrists comfy chair), and his sporadic moments of genius were far too infrequent. He was a luxury player that took up valuable wages and effort, with little payoff. I'd rather have had a grafter with less talent who would have been prepared to put an honest shift in for us once in a while.

That said I voted for Kemy, because he's been less than useless, unless his bling bling clothing business is somehow propping up our FFP figures?

Really? Really!? Your least fav player of the Amex era is Vicente... I feel you may be trying to be controversial for the sake of it. I understand some of your points but when you've got Harley and Kemy to name but 2 to chose from instead I cannot see how you'd possibly pick Vicente (surely the most talented player ever to wear the stripes
Imo)

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Really? Really!? Your least fav player of the Amex era is Vicente... I feel you may be trying to be controversial for the sake of it. I understand some of your points but when you've got Harley and Kemy to name but 2 to chose from instead I cannot see how you'd possibly pick Vicente (surely the most talented player ever to wear the stripes
Imo)

Yeah in fairness I'm trying to be Devils advocate and a bit provocative, but it irks me when people wax lyrical about him. He was probably the most inconsistent player since the beginning of the Amex era shall we say?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah in fairness I'm trying to be Devils advocate and a bit provocative, but it irks me when people wax lyrical about him. He was probably the most inconsistent player since the beginning of the Amex era shall we say?

Yeh maybe - I know what you're getting at and it was frustrating. Just can't see his name alongside Kemy and Harley lol

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I would agree with the majority that Kemy has the worst attitude and represents the low point of recent signings, however, the "appearance clause" or whatever it was that meant Obika getting 2mins as a sub at the end of each match towards the end of his stay was even more embarrassing because at least Kemy isn't taking up bench space and a potentially valuable sub option!

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I haven't seen enough of kemy to dislike him. However Dobbie can do one. Poisonous little hobbit. His performance at Charlton in the 2-2 draw was an example in flattering to deceive

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would agree with the majority that Kemy has the worst attitude and represents the low point of recent signings, however, the "appearance clause" or whatever it was that meant Obika getting 2mins as a sub at the end of each match towards the end of his stay was even more embarrassing because at least Kemy isn't taking up bench space and a potentially valuable sub option!

Obika scored a good goal at Port Vale in the cup. Yes, they're League One opposition you may say, but I watched disbelievingly as Augustien was given a golden opportunity, with a great pass, against Cheltenham (League Two) in the League cup, and got the ball tangled under his feet.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Harley, any and every day of the week. Boxing Day at Reading a few years back I nearly lost the plot altogether with his laziness.

Harley for me too. Some players are just not that good but to not even bother tackling or putting in any effort at all really takes the biscuit. I am sure Marcus was going to EXPLODE when he ducked out of one 50/50.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here