• Other (please state)

Votes: 6 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And three people think Gardener is the least popular player in the Amex era?

Must be their first season :shrug:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
BDB.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dunno , but by far the worst player i have seen at the Amex was Benoit Assou-Ekotto , this bloke is everything thats wrong with modern day football , lazy overpaid not a care in the world for his own team mates , yes on loan but still i have yet to see a more inept performance from a so called top player not just at the Amex but from memory , how this bloke has a job in football after that nights display i do not know .

Oh that goalie we had for 40 minutes what a nightmare

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Dicker was slagged off an awful lot first season.
At least Ryan moved on fairly quickly. It has to be Stephen Dobbie for me. Waste of space for us and then moves on to palace and helps set up that fateful tie. He's certainly had the biggest negative impact.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
There's a fair few lazy ones on there and Kemy takes the biscuit.

Ryan Harley, on the other hand, couldn't even be f**ked to take the biscuit, so he wins.

The only way he could have put less effort in was to have been dead.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
I misread that as "Least Popular Pie of the Amex Era".

I think I'm getting a bit obsessed! (and I need to wear my glasses more)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What about Pepsi cola boy, Colin Kazim-Richards?

:lolol:

And there, ladies and gents, is the problem with written word / social media. Obviously this is BRIGHTON players who have set foot on the Amex turf in a competitive, full match capacity FOR US. Not EX Brighton players. Not Richard Reynolds. Not our rejects (because I see your CKR and raise you Dan Harding and, to a lesser extent Joel Lynch). Go back. Read the thread. Understand the syntax. Then hit yourself with a large soggy kipper.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can I vote for Mickey Thomas?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The fact that Barnes and JFC are on this poll is really quite sad.

The fact people have voted for them is just pathetic

Barnes has already been explained if you'd bothered reading the thread before posting. JFC was included for similar reasons, i.e. to prove he's not that shit despite the protests of a vocal minority. You're free not to vote for them, read the the thread or get the joke. In fact well done on a two out of three.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

And there, ladies and gents, is the problem with written word / social media. Obviously this is BRIGHTON players who have set foot on the Amex turf in a competitive, full match capacity FOR US. Not EX Brighton players. Not Richard Reynolds. Not our rejects (because I see your CKR and raise you Dan Harding and, to a lesser extent Joel Lynch). Go back. Read the thread. Understand the syntax. Then hit yourself with a large soggy kipper.

Sincere apologies, its been a long day......M25 car park and all that :wrong:
My reasons were for this: http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article4058779.ece

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I bet Guinness Boy wishes he hadn't started this thread. :lolol:

I can see this thread turning into gold.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

I wish I could Thumbs up this. Somes up about half of peoples posts on this board read the ****ing thread title.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
BDB for me, mainly because I only saw Harley twice - once v Peterborough when he scored and once b Burnley when he was taken off after 20 odd minutes after we went down to 9 men. Funnily enough he looked good in those 20 minutes.

If it extends to other teams, then Andre Santos has to get a look in - I've no idea how he's a professional footballer and the Arsenal fans hate him.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
This thread is starting to remind me slightly of the fire drill in Fawlty Towers..."look, it's perfectly SIMPLE"...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here