Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your least favourite current Championship manager

(Or: who do you hate the most out of this list of morons)

• Nigel Adkins

Votes: 44 13.7%
  • Harry Redknapp

Votes: 35 10.9%
  • Ian Holloway

Votes: 30 9.3%
  • Dougie Freedman

Votes: 8 2.5%
  • Lee Clark

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Eddie Howe

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Billy Davies

Votes: 191 59.5%
  • Other- please state

Votes: 7 2.2%

• Total voters

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Oh yeah. Got my sums the wrong way round :dunce:

And now I can't even sneakily go back and edit the post as you've rumbled me :)

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

*Evil laugh*
Got to love that he's 130 votes ahead of the nearest challenger. The bloke would win this poll on every single Championship club's website, aside from Forest (where he'd probably come top 3)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
*Evil laugh*
Got to love that he's 130 votes ahead of the nearest challenger. The bloke would win this poll on every single Championship club's website, aside from Forest (where he'd probably come top 3)

:lolol:

A League One version of this would probably have similar results, with Steve Evans taking it by a landslide, and Karl Robinson/Graham Westley playing the sort of Adkins/Redknapp "best of the rest" vote.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tw@tkins. We'll never keep up with Stains. Oh, we stayed well ahead of them. T0sser.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

A League One version of this would probably have similar results, with Steve Evans taking it by a landslide, and Karl Robinson/Graham Westley playing the sort of Adkins/Redknapp "best of the rest" vote.

Ooh yes, No-promotions Karl Robinson vs Steve Evans the ****. Clash of the titans.
This sums up the man I'd be championing nicely:
MK Dons manager Karl Robinson: I want to manage in the Premier League, maybe Liverpool one day

Well, Karl, perhaps try being any good at management, then. An unbelievable amount of noise made with absolutely nothing whatsoever to back it up. Evans is a **** but at least he's proven to be successful.
From wiki: 'Karl has had numerous offers from other football league clubs since his time with the dons, but he has said on a number of occasions that he will not leave MK Dons until he helps them get promoted to The Championship.' So, that'll be never then.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
he will not leave MK Dons until he helps them get promoted to The Championship.' So, that'll be never then.

Let us all hope so :clap:

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Can't believe there was ever any doubt in the result.

Obviously 'arry is a triffic fella but is nothing more than a caricature these days, especially when his squad is down to the bare bones. Likewise Holloway is nothing but a clown trying anything to get a sniff of the limelight with the same sad old routine he has always had. Adkins, well, if it wasn't for the 'keeping up' comment I think I'd struggle to remember who he was - he really is the human equivalent of beige - and the rest of them rarely register these days expect around the time we play against their teams. But Davies, he just comes across as an odious little man who wears his dis-likeability like some sort of badge of honour.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I always liked the statement from Graham Bean regarding Steve Evans' time at Boston United:

"The sad thing about this whole story is that at the greatest moment in Boston's history, one man did so much to damage the club's reputation. In everything that went wrong at the club, Steve Evans was the common denominator."

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010

Talking of sums do you have you're proof of Harry Redknapps 'tax exemption' which you alluded to at the start of this thread? Perhaps a pay slip (s) or his accounts for the last year?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Tell me this isn't funny!

Better value in interviews than 99.9999999999999999% of managers.

That isn't funny.

It was, 15 or 20 years or so ago, but people laughed at Lenny Henry back then as well.

ForestFire

Mar 7, 2014
*Evil laugh*

There's two polls asking the same question on a forest forum, and Billy Davies is winning in both. But then again we're exposed to his antics every week

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There's two polls asking the same question on a forest forum, and Billy Davies is winning in both. But then again we're exposed to his antics every week

Great that even Forest think he's a horrible git, not that he probably cares!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here