Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Your Funniest Comedy Moments

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
As Frutos has already posted the hilarious 'That is Torquay, madam' sketch from Fawlty Towers, I'll contribute this compilation from Angus Deayton's final appearance as presenter of Have I Got News For You. Having just been exposed in the tabloids for sex-and-drugs-with-a-prostitute, Deayton endured non-stop p***-taking from Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.

Ian Hislop (reading extracts from the News of the World): '"He made me groan all night". What did you do, read her the autocue?'

Last edited:

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
More Fawlty Towers comedy gold: "Basil, if you're going to grope a girl, have the gallantry to stay in the room with her while your doing it."

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
My personal remedy for escaping all the doom and gloom is to switch off all the news programmes after 6pm, lie in the bath, open YouTube and find an episode of ISIHAC from the near past (preferably with Humph in the chair, but Jack Dee is almost as good) Nearly all episodes are on there - even back to the time of Willie Rushton.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Even though I know word for word what's coming, this cracks me up every single time. Whenever this episode is on I usually end up rewinding this gag 4 or 5 times.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Many of my favourite people and shows on here already but not necessarily my favourite moments / sketches so.....

And just cos no one's posted it yet

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here