Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Your funeral music

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you should go for a VAR review interlude in lieu of your middle bit
Maybe the celebrant can check a coffin side monitor before pointing to the coffin whilst a Decision Dead image is beamed overhead?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't want a funeral. I don't want any songs. I just want my body taken away ( asap) and burnt. Job done. I wont really be there will I...? What's the point in coming to see a dead body in a coffin...? I want my kids, grandkids , friends and family to see me while I'm alive. Dead....??...hmmmmmm...pointless.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't want a sing song, no eulogy, no mourning, I'll be dead so I don't really care, most certainly don't want some stranger preaching about my life....maybe a soundtrack of the dust cart doing a bin collection?
Then it's back for sarnies and a beer. Then, people getting on with their lives

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I don't want a funeral. I don't want any songs. I just want my body taken away ( asap) and burnt. Job done. I wont really be there will I...? What's the point in coming to see a dead body in a coffin...? I want my kids, grandkids , friends and family to see me while I'm alive. Dead....??...hmmmmmm...pointless.
Wow, miserable old scrote! :thumbsup:
I don't want a sing song, no eulogy, no mourning, I'll be dead so I don't really care, most certainly don't want some stranger preaching about my life....maybe a soundtrack of the dust cart doing a bin collection?
Then it's back for sarnies and a beer. Then, people getting on with their lives
:giggle:

Jul 7, 2003
As the curtain comes round and I head off like an unwanted prize on Brucie’s Generation Game I’ve told the family I want this playing:

Funerals are perhaps the most important part of the grieving process, so just let them get on with it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm not telling you muppets cause you'll just nick my songs and then my funeral will be commes les autres.

Suffice to say there wont be a dry eye in the gaff, you just wait.
Dry your eyes mate - The Streets?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A funeral should be a celebration where attendees have a good old goodbye then get plastered.

They want to hear music THEY know and like, not self-indulgent retrospective nostalgia.

Reactions: cjd

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Atmosphere - Joy Division
Pure - Lightening Seeds
The Last Time - a song I’ve just finished recording which is about my Mum passing away last year and having to sell the family home earlier this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here