Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your First BHAFC game

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
page1nny.jpg

I had that programme ina frame in my old house - before i was born but liked the programme - I wonder what happened to it ?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
PS lost 4-1 to Man U didn't go for a while next game i remember was 3-0 against middlesborough and irving natrass scored an own goal ????

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
PS lost 4-1 to Man U didn't go for a while next game i remember was 3-0 against middlesborough and irving natrass scored an own goal ????

This one?

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X2AHdO20HhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X2AHdO20HhA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
August 26th, 1972, at the Goldstone, v Sunderland. Drew 2-2.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Vs Crystal Palace

Won 1-0

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
October 1987 at the Goldstone

Brighton 3 Sunderland 1. Nelson scored at least once and I remember John Keeley pulling off a great save.

Albion v Watford New Year's day 1983. Dull 1-1 draw I recall, however I can at least say that I saw Peter Ward score in my first game even though it was only in his brief loan spell from Forest rather than in his "Golden Age

Have the programme from the game (not the one I had bought on the day but off eBay) and the clip of the goal is even on YouTube!

silverwizard

Nov 10, 2009
August 28th 1954. Albion 1 Southampton 2 ( I did have to check the date in the history man's book). We stood near the little old west stand. I was just 7 yrs old and went with my Dad and my uncle. I had never seen so many people (over 22,000) and can remember having to sit on my Dad's shoulders so I could see. Despite the score I too was hooked by the spectacle and the various sounds of the crowd as it responded to events on the field.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
april 23rd i think, at home to sunderland, drew 2 -2 not sure what year, early 90's thou

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
A certian Gary Harts testimonial.

I'd never had the money to go till then... got a season ticket this season and went to the JPT cup run, carslile at home and both City and Derby (we got comp tickets for some reason) last season too.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Albion V Port Vale - last game of the 1993 season I think ? Vale needed to win to go up. Think it finished 3 - 1 to the vale. few pitch invasions but nothing too sinister...

Didnt miss a home game until 2 seasons ago at the withdean (including the pain that was Gillingham)when I moved here to NYC. Hoping to move back just in time for opening day at the Amex Arena and will be in the market for a ST again

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here