Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amberley, where I was born

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Always loved Arundel. Had a chance to buy a riverside town house back in the late 80’s for £50k. Didn’t do it, big regret. Will probably move there for our dotage :lolol:

I used to travel down to Pompey on the train every morning for a couple of years. The view of Arundel from the train, with a light mist on the meadows, and Arundel Castle rising above the town, it was epitome of a Sussex landscape.
If wasn’t so early in the morning, I could have got quite emotional.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Battle and Rye are endearing, plenty of history, a step back in time with eg independent shops.

But as a Brightonian, to live elsewhere I’d miss all the access here to all forms of sport/exercise, a wide array of restaurants and living in the sticks would be very restrictive to our teenagers with years ahead of social lives and more career opportunities in a city.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Intrigued..why..?
(It would be my choice, but only cos i worked/lived there for 4 years, and dont know many others that well..)

It's not far from home, I like Piddinghoe but prefer Rodmell and if I could live there I would.
I go walking there sometimes, i walk from near Piddinghoe, along the riverbank and back.
I also go to The Abergavenny pub, probably my favourite pub for lunch and occasionally for meals in the evening.

Sometimes do work there. ( village not the pub )

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Just moved to Bosham - fantastic for lockdown walks. Nice community (if a bit la-di-da).

IMG_20200324_173638124.jpg

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Just moved to Bosham - fantastic for lockdown walks. Nice community (if a bit la-di-da).

View attachment 124819

When I worked in Chichester in the 80’s we used to have lunchtime excursions to the Blue Anchor (The Anchor Bleu, as it’s called now) Fantastic pub, had the ring on the bull’s nose game.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Burwash, before the DFLs arrived and rendered the High Street a ghost town - oh shit, I keep forgetting, it's in Kent

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here