Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your chav meal of choice?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I have been known to finish off any 'spare' Turkey drummers on my sons plate on the odd occassion. A real guilty pleasure. Especially dipped in tomato sauce.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was looking for the proper cheap Tesco fishfingers today, they are the only ones I actually like but couldn't find any. Though in the vegetarian/free from chiller cabinet they had stacked all the economy burgers. It must have been as a joke by a merry prankster shelf filler surely?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Though in the vegetarian/free from chiller cabinet they had stacked all the economy burgers. It must have been as a joke by a merry prankster shelf filler surely?

Why ? What makes you think there is ANY meat in economy burgers ?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Those instant noodles can be okay. If you get the proper jap ones for about 40p and make a decent noodle soup with some curly Kale and other veg they are okay. Not as nice as tinned spaghetti on white toast though.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Those instant noodles can be okay. If you get the proper jap ones for about 40p and make a decent noodle soup with some curly Kale and other veg they are okay. Not as nice as tinned spaghetti on white toast though.

Ah, tinned spaghetti. It has to be Heinz, and cooked a good long while so it's not at all sloppy. One piece of white sliced, with spreadable cheese on it, spag on top and finished of with grated cheddar. A top breakfast indeed.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
0e06362710edf1d98b86f8a6861d84955b3c60d9.jpg

The pie in a tin!
This, with two bread and butter.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Egg and Chips with grated cheese sprinkled over with lea and perrins sauce (Worcestershire sauce) all mixed together and put in two bits of bread.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Fish finger sandwiches with tomato ketchup.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
A Burberry pie with Reebok custards.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Spam sandwich

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Crisp sarnies

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I like to get a cheap pie and a tin of mushy peas and transform it into this fantastic dish:

pie-floater.jpg
Gourmets out there will recognise the unofficial dish of Adelaide - THE MEAT PIE FLOATER.

True connoisseurs will note the image is incorrect and the pie should be upside down and have had the pea soup poured over it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like thin chips absolutely drowning in burger sauce. In fact I'm off for some now.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Straight from a tin meals for me, obviously beans (Heinz), potato salad, macaroni cheese, or combination thereof!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here