Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your best Percy Tau Facebook comment?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It goes over my head but a lot of regular FB Albion posters are being promised ‘some land’ or ‘some property’ in SA by members of our new Tau fan club. Makes me laugh.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Two i read yesterday.

BHA fan says i bet most of these SA fans don't know where Brighton is.

Reply Yer man you're 4th bottom in the EPL.

SA fan. Anderlecht have just lost thousands of fans they will miss us.

Reply Anderlecht fan no we won't.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9680212 said:
Lion of Juda... Make sure he eats properly though. I was not impressed with his boots.. Please get what he wants

Percy Muzi Tau is better all those cows that he was playing with. I doubt that some of them are from the countries that they are claiming to be from.

Admin our King , demands that Tau is given 5 English wives by Wednesday or else Brighton will be relegated... save our team please

What has he done so wrong, that he is sent to purgatory?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Our new friends from SA are still making our official Facebook page very colourful with their comments.............

"We are here for the Lion of Judah not this useless headless chicken number 11".

"The team is 14 or 16 players .... we support all of them and the better they do, the better Tau will do. We love Brighton but we just showing love to the lion. Now when can we expect the armband ?"

"Revelation 12:1-19
There'll be a great player in Brighton from South Africa in the year 2021!
He will help the team win the domestic treble forever as long as he's in the team."

"Admin be faithful to this great team of ours we don't use words like "if " as long as we have Tau in the team we going straight to the fifth round of the competition."

"On behalf of the SAFC "South African Fans Committee"
We remind you about our Journey to Etihad stadium ...Man City Page Tommorow To Invade there..."

""Ever since Lion of Judah arrived Brighton remains unbeaten!!

"Our ancestors are not happy that Percy Tau came from the bench. Next game you should start him."

"Admin I think now it time you put Lion of Judah as a front of this page.
Make his photo a profile picture."

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I posted some complimentary remarks about Tau on Twitter last night and my twitter feed hasn’t stopped pinging all day
Had over 250 likes and been offered land in South Africa also been referred to as the wise one and Mr Miyagi, all very comical

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The majority of them are on a complete wind up and its bloody brilliant. I love the UK Brighton fans who are trying to have serious conversations and the comments are going straight over their head.

Top stuff from our new SA friends.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I went on there to say hi to our new SA friends and fifteen minuets later I appear to have purchased a 1976 Ford Cortina and married a nice lady from Cape Town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here